Reviews for Live or Let Go
christineexx chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I cant wait to find out what happens next! :D
purplerose9793 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Please write more, I love your stories!
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
OMG finally you updated! I liked this chapter! Please dont take so long to put up the next one
kisshufan4ever chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Plz update soon I love theese storys :)
Harrypotterlover56 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I really really like this story! Please update soon!
Kiluca1228 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Please put up a new chappie soon it seems good !
tyleetty chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
i am realy enjoying this storys, i loved that fatal day as well. cant wait to see what happens next.
genocidershou chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Please update soon! The suspense you've left us with is really large, and it would be scary if you kill someone off (espescially Zack)
mikromb13 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
I've definitely enjoyed this story so far and am really curious to see where you're gonna take it. The ending part was funny when Cody was getting ready for his date. Great job on the first two chapters and can't wait to read the rest. Update soon.
anime-rocks-08 chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
good keep going! wanna see what happens next
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I like it so far. Who is not going to make it? Is it Carey? Something you wrote in the other story about her watching them even if she was in heaven, and, you have been talking about Kurt alot, That would make him have to come back in the story, right? Can't wait for the next chapter.
Phoenix786 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
The previous story you wrote was great, I hope this is just as good. Just a little request - could you put a bit more action in this story, there wasn't enough in the other story.
anime-rocks-08 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Cool! nice chapter. Please update for chapter 2!
casslourocks chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Wow, that happy life lasted long.

Don't kill the twins; injure Cody or something but don't kill them. :(

Plus, just in case, I wouldn't injure Zack too seriously if I were you - it just would be a bit repetitive is all. :D

Anyhoo, updates!