Reviews for Fine Line
nottellingya chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
I've read this fanfic at least 2 times now and i'm just akdjdslkjdksljdsldsjdsjldkslj I really like how this story actually develops the character and not just homerun and jump straight into romance and I just love marui's character here (he's totally like what I would have expected) and really this fanfic deserves way more reviews )): !
Shiela chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Im really sad...why havent you continued it and abandoned it! whaaaa
AznMistress chapter 39 . 3/28/2013
...WUT. THE BIGGEST CLIFFY OF ALL TIME. now i hafta sob because its abandoned and your MIA and theres nothing to sooth my heart T-T

WHAT IS THIS. caring ootori an d practical niou, a really nice scene. and...marui knows that he likes her. the whole "if this were normal, she'd probably already be my girlfriend". DANG YOU. i hate you. that breaks my heart so much...cuz they cant be together. T-T. SO DEPRESSED T-T

...and their second kiss i beleive? to silence her...god .thats like..my favorite cliche. (one that i hope may come true for me in the future...)

...ooc or not, ITS HOT. kumiko's really crying out...and wat abt aya? is she still in the club? ...GAH. whai whai whai T-T. marui's trying to make it easy for her. IK HE IS...but...its just...gah.

and the "you do love me, you lust for me" ...GOD. SO SEXY. *insert seductive eyebrow movement/smirk* ...thats my picture of him...

worst cliffy ever. probably one of the best x - years later/ AU prince of tennis fics i ever read :D. so good. and its the (notsoend) end already...T-T
AznMistress chapter 38 . 3/28/2013
...OMG. SHE NOMINATED HIM. WOAH.

i dont know why i find this surprising. mayb its cuz shes not super rich like her other friend...asuka? -. my bad memory. T_T

and why did ootori's customer hafta come then T-T. it was obv the WET CHEEK moment :(
AznMistress chapter 37 . 3/28/2013
...oh i'm a new reader alright. (HOLY CRAP ONLY 2 MORE CHAPPIES T-T)

so late to the that this has been on hiatus for 3 years, and you've been mia for 2. ...its almost as if...you've left the fandom. grew up, broke away. left completely. T-T. tahts depressing, really.

the lack of paragraph breaks..thats okai. i made it through...and its not that bad. sure its confuseign..but i can tell who it is within a few seconds :D. the characters are all well developed enough for me to tell :)

love love LOVE LOVE this story. so much. but...its close to the end. T-T
AznMistress chapter 36 . 3/28/2013
OMG. THEIR FIRST KISS. OMG. THATS JUST ...I WASNT EXPECT. AHHHHHH

real contact. REAL *PHYSICAL* LIP TO LIP 3 thats just so cute. marui's probably confused out of his mind too. and he should be. i dont know how much longer i can stand him being confused and being a host. taht must be so stressful, honestly.

and kimiko..i just hope she's still able to draw and be artsy. otherwise that will be painful as well.
AznMistress chapter 35 . 3/28/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

CONFESSION :D. im grinning like a mad sadistic cat...a Cheshire cat smile. good god. -. its going to break my heart...sicne marui has to reject . WHAI DO THIS TO MY POOR HEART. T-T. and niou...that trickester, a sharp one at that :P.

and foreigners...hm. im kinda surprised there werent as much of a mention in the beginning. but hey, thats cool too xD
AznMistress chapter 34 . 3/28/2013
awwwz. idk when your birthday is..since this is late as hell...T-T. but happy birthday in teh future...

and...marui. they're both thinking of each other...awwww (shiraishi-kun has purple eyes too? xD. i'd prob be someone who'd tease her. thats just...adorable. ehheheheh :D)

i seeing the emotions of the two of them :D (OH NOEZ. 5 CHAPPYS LEFT BEFORE..its like ...the fake ending. T-T. breaks my hearttttttt T_T)
AznMistress chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
DODGEBALL. omg. so. i only played like...dodgeball once. since my school district doesnt allow it due to it being overly violent or something. AND IT WAS LIKE..THE EXACT SAME SITUATION HERE. where i'd just be avoiding the balls since i couldnt throw anything. and i was last one standing and there were two guys on the other side. (athletic ones mind you) and they had like...two balls left or somethign (very few)..and i caught one. so it was just me and another guys...AND THEN since all the balls were on my side..my team was like "...you hafta throw one SOMETIME you know" and im just like "I CANT THROW ANYTHING DAMMIT"...yea. memories :D

and kenya, you so sharp. im kidna surprised shiraishi didnt realize it before. hehehhehe

marui...thinking more about kumiko? :P
AznMistress chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
...that was wonderful.

a spontaneous tour? so marui. needing to draw so muc hthat shes on withdrawal? so kimiko. and the whole "draw on my arm"and bonding moment? AKLFJOAWEI JFOAWIFM JAWOEF MAWEOI - MY FEELS. like 1/1000000000000000 of it. xD hehe

and yura...shes not that likeable. but she reminds me of myself. a bit. sometimes. (so does kimiko, but hey xD)

love love LOVED the whole art museum thing. :D wonderful :D
AznMistress chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
...

i dont mind the whole shiraishi x kumiko. they are cute..ADN WITH MARUI PONDERING ADN DISLIKING IT? double win. GET HER MARUI, GET HERRRRRR xD

but honestly...i think shiraishi would (sadly) be a better fit for her. BUT MARUI X KIMIKO. ANYDAY.
AznMistress chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
...your running out of ideas puts me on like...a PoT high. DANG YOU HOT BISHIES

and chapter two? gosh. i recognized it..but i didnt know which chappy..that was cute

and the pinching of the cheek?...and her blushing red. sooo adorable hehe :D luved it!
AznMistress chapter 29 . 3/27/2013
..i forgot to tag something onto my old review: i never got to see the other two usernames. blech. shows how late i am -

and...wow. date with shiraishi right after marui? nawt cool (jk. it was fun xD)

...and damn. asukas got mula.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
...CUTEST (NOT) DATE. EVAAAAAAA

(,,.i want my squiggly back T_T)

i loved the descirptions of the food nad how they interacted. i hate saying this since its so oversued..but itw as a precious moment between those two. its asmusing seeing kumiko-chan grow and then shrink :D
and marui-kun...i love you so. xD
AznMistress chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
OMG. THAT DOUBLE MEANING SENTENCE. I KNEW IT WAS A DOUBLE MEANING. ARGH

and ...that was basically how i'd imagine her. so frighted and fragile that it automatically repeats everything...and marui...he's definitely not ALLOWED to have feelings for customers. T_T. sadly.

so wats going to happen? ARGH. -

and marui. you dumba**. you like her. YOU KNOW YOU KNOW IT. :)