Reviews for Shadowland
Ster1 chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
This story has such an otherworldly feel to it; even from such mundane description of breakfast seems somehow the brothers' being out of place, out of their element. Your OCs are well drawn and so real, with their own strengths and faults. I wanted to smack Grampa, while I empathetized with his rationale. Curious why Sam feels so worried and poor Dean, trying so hard to keep moving and forget. Great job!
Nilah chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Great opening! Makes me want to read more...soon!

Loved this line and all the feeling it conveys about the boys' relationship, "...prompting Dean to ask, “Sammy?” just because he wanted to hear his name. And he wanted to hear it without the underlying tension or anger that had marked most of their trip."
golden starfish chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Hurrah! Great to see another SPN fic by you. :D

An intriguing start with a great sense of foreboding. *EG* I'm really looking forward to reading more.

I'm curious, how many chapters do you think this fic might end up being? It feels like it could be a long(ish) one.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Ah, so Sam doesn't know what Dean did in Hell. I hope it comes out.

Very intriguing. AND you have a child in the picture. Love Dean and children.

Can't wait. Your stories are always great.
hercules1587 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Great start! I'm already hooked.
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I love all the vivid descriptions here and I can definitely hear Jared and Jensen delivering the dialog. Can't wait for more.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Interesting first chapter. Love how Dean is suspicious of anything to do with religion or spirituality. And the brotherly banter is spot on.

Intriguing premise-looking forward to reading more!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3