Reviews for Where Did I Go Right?
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I really like how this one got a 'happy' ending since the rest are all about how after so long, they just couldnt be together anymore or after Jiraiya is dead and tsunade is regretting not telling him but this one they actually in a way, ended up together.
Crimson Sakura Princess chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I loved it. Especially the part where Jiraiya told her that "she" had always been there. A little ironic, seeing as she thought "he" was the one who has always been there for her.

Also, I see you've thrown in the reknowned "son" idea, the entire fabrication of myself and the rest of us Tsu/Jir authors who believe that the two Sannin are the parents of the Yondaime, Minato. I'm not sure if you were aware of that idea, but if you were, nice job of adding it in there.

Great story!

~Crimson Sakura Princess~
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
this as sweet.
Reykja chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Really well written story! I enjoyed it very much - you managed to make a create a very evocative image and covered a wide range of 'issues' she'd had with thoe whole lovey-dovey thing without making it too sappy. Anyway, good work. Look forward to reading some more of your stories. :)
White Eye Lover chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Minato?

Thats all i can think of with the child part.

And i love sappy stuff.

I enjoyed it.
White Eye Lover chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Good.

I enjoyed it.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Oh yay! This is lovely. Kudos on the reference to the son ;-) well done. Just a hint. Let everyone's imagination run wild. I know who I'd bet on ...

Anyway, beautiful as always.
yoyshaia-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw, that was ultra kawaii! Do you have any opinions yourself on who the "son" is? A really well-written story. Nicely done!