Reviews for Miserable
amyblair chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was good. I've yet to do a "sick" brother story. I thought you pulled it off well.

And sweet.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
too cute! i LOVE big brother dean! :D
Madebyme chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aw, that was so cute , I loved how caring and concerned Dean was, very heart warming and a great little one shot, beautiful!

I always enjoy your work and I hope to see another post from you in the near future. Happy writing, :-)
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw - caring Dean and sick Sammy. Great job with showing Dean's softer side, but keeping it completely in character.

Awesome H/C.

Cheers, Sculls
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wonderful story! That was the perfect title for this story. Poor Sammy really was miserable.

Loved that Dean had noticed Sam getting sick the day before. That sounds just like him.

Any chance of there being an epilogue? You know, just a little something to let us know if Sam's okay at the motel or if Dean had to take him to the doctor. Please? :)

Lisa
mshobgoblinx chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Execellent descriptions, so good in fact that I almost felt ill along with poor Sam!

Dean was also well written, his carefree way of doing the best for Sam without appearing to do so was spot on.

Love it :)

Hob x
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love the Dean knows what's wrong with Sam even when Sam is searching his memory for a culprit. He knows him better than he knows himself. I also love Sam's repeated 'no's' to Dean's questions - especially his whined one - and Dean turning serious. Really offering to help if Sam needs it. Poor Sam. It is tough being sick and it is tough being the person being leaned on. Good to see that Dean is prepared, as always. Watchful. Ready. Waiting. A little scared but worthy of the challenge. Beautifully written, thanks for sharing!
Zaphire chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Loved the story.

You always to such a great job writing a sick or hurt sam with big brother Dean. Love how you depict the brotherly bond.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Great fic! I love big brother Dean!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
U MUST CONTINUE! I COMAND YOU TO CONTINUE!

seriously this is really good and i love it!

UPDATE PLEASE!
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aw...big brother dean mush and goo

XD
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aw, you left it with us not knowing if Sam needed to go to the hospital, or if Dean just took care of him... I like the fact that Dean got ready... just in case. Loved it (although I always like more :-)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I enjoyed your story.

You do a great job writing a sick or hurt Sam, but when you add the worried, protective big brother Dean, that is what makes this story special.

I like when you write this combination.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
v chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
no no no not end. Say it ain't so. We need more.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
AW this was absoloutley beautiful hun!

OMG!

this was just LOVE!

wow!

:D haha

I LOVED the confused Sammy...aw

i hope Lily enjoyed it lol

THANKS for sharing this awesome peice with us hun!

56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »