Reviews for Miserable
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Awe gosh I hope Sammy's okay. Well I kinda don't cause then there wouldn't be a story and I kinda enjoy reading the story, a lot lol. But poor Sammy. Awesome job! )
cindy123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw, Dean is the best big brother! He sure loves his brother. But who wouldn't really? What's not to love? Very nice story.

Cindy.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Hey Hon

I totally enjoyed this little story, though another chapter would be good! hehehe no hints or anything!

It was so Dean and Sam it was just like a scene from the show.

Well Done

:D
water drifter chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Ah cuteness!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
omg omg omg omg THAT WAS. beautiful. loving. Sweet. Loved it. Every word. Absolutely awesome. Perfect. I can't even say how thankful I am. It was one of the best fics I have ever read, and I definitely feel so lucky that you wrote it for me.

You are SO talented, I can only hope I am half as good as you one day :D :D :D

Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Sending love... Poor Sam.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Perfectly in character, I think! Lots of concern, but not over the top with "babying." Touching in that true-to-reality brotherly way. Really, really nice job!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That was great.

Any chance you'll add to it? I see an open chance for some hurt and comfort!
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That can't be the end. Just another chapter; I had a birthday this year too, you know. And, And my father died. Then I worked on Thanksgiving. Come on. What more can I do?
Harrigan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I love the idea that folks write fic as presents for other fans! Sometimes 'fandom' can get full of wankery, but this fic reminds me why I love being a fan!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
love it
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Awesome story, glad you found the time to write it, you always do limpSam to perfection!

You really got across how miserable and wretched Sam was feeling with the non-stop (or so it felt to him) puking, leaving him exhausted and barely able to stand!

As usual Dean was in perfect big brother mode, tending to his little brother, despite the fact that the smell of sickness was making his stomach churn; Sam was his priority!

Loved how Sammy thought he had food poisoning whereas Dean was sure his little brother had come down with something, having noticed how he was pale and out of sorts the day before.

Great ending, Dean waiting and watching over his little brother, having found a local medical facility, just in case it was needed! :)

And as others have said, you have left it where you could well either add another chapter or do a sequel! No pressure though!

A fantastic read, thanks! :)
myownmind chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I definately enjoyed the story but was ready for it to go on for a while longer.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Loved how protective Dean was even though he hiself nearly gagged from the sounds of Sammy throwing up-I am that way myself LOL!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »