Reviews for Miserable
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I like the way Dean watches out for his brother, even though this is nothing supernatural at all. Very well written.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw! Poor Sam! I can read through blood and broken bones and all sorts of angst no problem - but the flu bug! It makes me cringe! Great story though :) I always love your stuff.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
What a wonderful one-shot of Dean watching out for his sick little brother. I simply adore it my dear. Please, please, please consider a sequel?

I know I know. I'm always asking you that. Can't help it. Just love your fics.

Well done mate.

Kind regards,

ST x
charming2drew chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Brilliant one-shot. I really liked what you came up with for your friend! :)
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Great story. I loved Dean taking care of his sick brother.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Ooh, I love it, poor Sammy puking your guts out is so miserable, there isn't a whole lot to top it. And Dean is being so protective, just perfect. Now, do you really want to end it here? Looks like it could use at least another chapter. I for myself would really appreciate it, but then again, I always love what you write anyway and can never get enough. So maybe you would consider writing a little bit more. Pretty please! Hugs, Vonnie
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Poor Sammy! It's no fun be sick. Thank goodness he has Dean to take care of him!
ames 449 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I see your traumatic puking incident was useful in writing this :D I'm impressed you had time to get anything down with moving and so close to christmas *bows to the limp!sam champ* hehe. This was cool, dude. Some Dean being the Dean we love, and Sam being needy but trying to be strong. Really nice prose throughout. Really liked it.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Ok, it is totally wrong to enjoy a story about someone being miserable and puking? None the less...Great story!

THanks.

kat
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
excellent
friendly chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
nice job.. would love tosee more though..
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4