Reviews for Desiderata
Parnassus chapter 1 . 11/24
OH MY're way too good at this. I mean seriously, the way you write them is so effortless. Your characterization is incredible, really spot on. I'm so enjoying reading your BB pieces!
desiree0417 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I so wish more chapters were made
Ciel Phantomhive chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I think you did an awesome job! I might just have to make a Kuroshitsuji fanfic now after all x3
promocat chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
really sutile about how they interact
AmitraDay chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was really fun to read. It's not friendship or enemies, just like in the actual manga. It's nice to read people's interpretation of their relationship.
TotallyCaptivated chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
AffableKiwi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Such a great story. I love how in character you kept Sebastian and Ciel. It is quite a difficult thing to come by it seems when it comes to Kuroshitsuji fanfiction. :) I also love how you portrayed their relationship here - so manga-esque.

Great job. :)
fefesg chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
omgosh these are the type of stories I simply enjoy.. I spent 2 days reading through Yaoi stuff before I found yours, thanks to some authors who favorited it.. I much prefer stories like yours based on cannon manga and their relationship.. it's simply sooo beautiful to read

I suppose this happened after the kidnapping part from the drug lords... and yea i'ed always wondered about Ciel's wounds.. I mean he was kicked in the ribs and knocked about so badly! for a young kid he sure is sturdy..I see Seb acting out his role to perfection here... :D
CrystalThunder chapter 1 . 5/22/2010

you id a realy great job in this, i love it!
Crystal Allen chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow, I can't believe I've waited this long to review this... shame on me. The two of them are just unspeakably perfect in this fic, and your writing is beautiful, and their interactions so very real and true to how they are meant to be written. Stories like this are so few and far between on this site. To summarize: You're a very skillful author, and your story is WIN.
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I extremely loved it! Awesome job with the fic. The wording was appropriate, just the right amount of depth. Most of all, it's really nice to see such sweet sentiments from Ciel and Sebastian. Even in the anime, I think they really care for each other, though they disguise it as part of the contract. Ciel may not admit it, but he trusts (or at least depends) on Sebastian more than anyone else while Sebastian, despite the demon he is, seems to show genuine concern for his ''bocchan.''

Okay, I'm fangirling already, thanks for the fic!
Bitter-Sweet Teardrops chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was very sweet, good job!
chishero chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I thought you portrayed them beautifully, and the term 'witches hour' had a sort of irony for me that made me smile. XD And I liked how, at the end, you brought up that Sebastian's words sounded touching, but it's not really... ah, well, maybe it is. Either way, I liked it a lot.
Seto's Darkness chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is beautiful I loved the understanding and the routine that runs between the two of them. I loved how they both understood each other so well that one can tell when the other was lying. You reminded me one of my many reasons why I like Seb/Ciel: it's hard to stay beside someone and rely on that person for such a long and for such great risks, without feeling *something* (that's not necessarily love, but it's still *something*).

And LOL I'm rambling. I really enjoyed this fic and I hope to see more Kuroshitsuji fics from you!

(Sebastian? Healing powers? That'd be awesome :D)

(Also, I took a look at your profile. And. Woot, also from Philippines! :D Hello, kababayan!)
fouloldron chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Beautifully written. In the top 5 Kuroshitsuji fics I've read so far.

Would love to read more of your pair. :)