Reviews for Summertime: A Duck Watch Story
LadyConfidential chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
Really liked it :)

Moving onto the next one now!
LadyConfidential chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Love the therapy session :) These relationships really are totally messed up.
Raspberries-Vanilla chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
I LOVE IT!

I cant wait to read about junior/senior year. Keep Annie/Adam and Carlye/Charlie together because they are too adorable (the monogrammed towels!). The bashes and their blondes are funny.
tjmakay chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
yay! I finally got around to reading this :-) It was really good. Keep up the good work
sToriTyme chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
Great ending! i loved every bit of drama you put into this segment of Duck watch. Awesome job! Looking forward to the next one! -TT
Mali08 chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
What a great way to end it! Can't wait for junior year. Excellent story!
alemica2 chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
Another great chapter! im glad annie and carlyle are "friends". so sad this is over, but i cant wait until the next installment.
goldenbabe chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
I really loved this chapter. I thought that it was funny when Tammy was talking to Julie and Dean. Update soon!
awtr101fan chapter 11 . 1/12/2009
nice ending 2 this part of the dw series. when u say another trilogy, did u mean of dw or sumthing completely different? either way i'm all 4 it. take care & happy riting :)

-erica
sToriTyme chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
J/P comparison made me laugh despite the mental image and shudder that accompanied it. Cockroaches scare the crap out of me- especially for that reason! lol

Ah! i was waiting for Charlie and Carlye to show up. i love the rivalry and such between Carlye and Annie!

Can't wait for your next update! -TT
alemica2 chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
LOVED this chapter! So much drama! I adore Charlie & Carlyle, they are so sweet together. Update soon.
Mali08 chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
Wow lots of drama! Julie and Portman are cute together. I'm not really a huge fan of Carlyle but she's growing on me. Her and Charlie are cute together. Annie and Adam are cute and I hope they stay together. Good update! Can't wait for more!
sToriTyme chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Ugh! i need an update soon! lol

Another great chapter. I love all the drama

Can't wait for more! -TT
Mali08 chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
Wow lots of drama. I hope Annie doesn't regret having sex with Adam. And I really hope Connie and Julie can be friends again. Tammy and Fulton are cute. I wonder if Dean is mad? Great update!
awtr101fan chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
great chapter. sorry i haven't reviewed l8ly. neway, i hope doesn't get the wrong idea. & i really hope he saw her push that guy away the 1st time he kissed her. can't believe annie's finally giving it up 2 adam. luved the tammy/fulton bit. can't believe carlyle's parents were being such poopoo heads 2 charlie (in the last couple of chaps). can't wait 2 c what happens next. hope u feel better & happy new years :)