Reviews for OCC
Chartic chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I feel rather insulted and sick that the horrible problem that has plagued me for many years of my life has been made into an adjective to describe people who enjoy an awful book series. Please take into mind that people over the age of 14 do not enjoy this book and especially those with problems do not take kindly to you using their disease as a description.
True Love Dies chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
ive done/have had happen to all of these excepf 16,24,44(jacobs nice!)
TwiFanatic chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
hahhaa im obsessed ! nice job if i had an account you'd be my favourite author. i luv all ur stories and can u do more im getting a tad impatient :P

with love, TwiFanatic
Rosalice chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
hahha luv this! ahh so trruuee! who doesnt luv edward tho? whats not to luv?
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
-snickers- I feel bad for Jacob... Wait am I about to get tomatoed? I said 'the' name...
has chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
nice! gud job, author!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
haha! luv it! ur awesome!
Little-Lola2616 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wel at least you had the curtesy to apologise to Jake fans!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
PERFECT! LUV IT! I DO LIKE, ALL OF THOSE! GUD JOB!
Agni xx chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
15. Are overly defensive of your favorite character.

Haha. Hahaha. Hahahaha. I got into a screaming match with my friend's teacher because she said Jackson Rathbone/Jasper was ugly and scared her. It was hilarious.

And I don't feel like pointing out all the things I do, cause that would include most of this list and make this review extremely long, but my friends and I do the majority of those things. ("Relating everything to Twilight", the cars, human moment, etc.)

Agni

Team Jasper!
robertpaulson chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
WHOA! 40 OUT OF 52! well, i liked 2 read bfore twilight, i always thought my pale skin was pretty cool, its hard 4 me to get confused with names nd im used to the name Jacob, cuz theres a guy in my class named like that (we call him werewolve tho).. they dont sell eclipse gum here, my mom wont let me buy bellas bracelet (but i have a heart really similar! its black instead of cristal tho) and finally (i think) I THINK EDWARD'S EMO AND I LOVE JASPER AND EMMETT SO I DONT SLAP PEOPLE WHO SAY EDWARD IS THEIRS! there, i said it xD
Poison-Silver chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
HAHA nice.

Just a side note.

This isnt a fic, Its a random post.

It might get flagged because of it.