Reviews for Every Day is Exactly the Same
DTaylor201989 chapter 10 . 2/8
hope you update soon, can't wait for more chapters
Figments of Delusion chapter 10 . 2/3
Please tell me you are going to continue with this masterpiece? D:
Ahsilaa chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Ummm...you have yto continue. I mean seriously this is such a good story and your reality good with suspense. This should be the sequel.
Btw is there gonna be any romance? Please say yes
wolfUT chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Oh come on, please, I'm dying to know how it will react Wesley and what will happen when I get the killer to kill as Gibson, and como he help other deserters of brotherhood. Certainly very good the history of Evie when she was a child, I hope that in the future certain mysteries are unearthed.
moviegal102 chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Ah an update! I was constantly checking for an update on this. I love this so much and the slwing building relationship between Evie and Wesley. I'm curious, don't remember if this was asked, who do you see as Evie? Any actress in particular. I have one in mind when I read but I was curious to know who you picture? Haven't read the new chapter yet, but I will. So happy to see this continuing :)
Garnet Literature chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
I love this story so far! I like that your OC can hold her own yet she's no where near overpowered. Looking forward to the next chapter! The scenes where Evie and Wesley are together are always fun to read. So I know next chapter is going to be a treat.
kiki chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
finally! is good to know that this fic is still alive! update soon! 3
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
oh my gooooodness i'm so ecstatic you're back on the grind! hope to see more ASAP!
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
I'm sorry it took me so long to review, but my schedule has been rather erratic lately. Sooo... Back to the story, while it was a bit on the short side it still had me on the edge of my seat. Evie is such an amazing and well thought out character, and I am itching for more interaction with Wesley, but you mustn't rush perfection. Keep up the fantastic work :)

(Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm reviewing from my phone.)
i love you always chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
i love it! can't wait for more!
RosePetal158 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
go Wesley!
TiraLu chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
I must tell you, you made me the most happiest person with this update. I love this story and with not being updated for so long I thought it has been abandon. Thank you for updating and hopefully the next chapter won't be so long ;)
RosePetal158 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
... Update? What can't be right? Please, tell us!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Love it! :)
papricoo chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Uh... i love it. Update soon please :)