Reviews for Every Day is Exactly the Same
TN bells chapter 9 . 4/14
Uh... i love it. Update soon please :)
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Ooh, girl, I re-read this for like the hundreth time. I cannot express how BRILLIANT this is. I'm so depressed that you haven't updated in such a long time, I hope you're not abandoning it. Even if you update a chapter a month, I would love you forever,
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Dear pirate girl when will you post again. This is getting exiting and I .Want to read more.
L chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
you should update! This fic is awesome an Evie is really cool!
ReviewerDWJ chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Please continue working on this, I enjoy reading it.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Please update soon! I love this story Dx

There are hardly and Westly x OC stories that are good. If it's more reviews you want, I'll review all the chapters and then some! Nothing but praise :3
moviegal102 chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
oh my goodness I love this story! This really feels like a sequel to the movie, if they need any ideas they should check out this story. First off the character Evie you've created, love her! She really feels like a real character and not a mary sue. I could see a character like her showing up in the sequel , it actually makes sense to go in this direction for the story to continue. It feels different form the orginal but still the same in a way if that makes sense. I love the little cat and mouse game between Evie and Wesley, I could picture all their scenes in my head. Hoping for some romance later between b/c it feels like its heading that way and lord knows Wesley( and Evie byt the looks of it) need it. I was only going to read the first few chapters but it's so good I couldn't stop, I blame you right now for my lack of sleep lol! Thats ok though it was to good I didn't want to stop. I see it hasn't been updated in a while , please say you will continue this. Its really to good not to finish, I feel like it's an unfinished film right now. I need the rest. Fantastic work, can't wait for more! Following right now :)
i love you always chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
i love it! can't wait for more!
DiscombobulatedBalance chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
First off, the song is amazing! I have had it on repeat for the past week. Second, I love this prologue, it's suspenseful and I just wanna read more.
x R e a l i t y B i t e s chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Update please!
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
I implore you to continue and finish this story. It is that amazing. If you need anything, I am just a PM away. I love this.
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
This FanFic is amazing! I love the characters and it is all really well written. Update soon
Unknownmusic chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I really enjoy this :) I hope you continue it!
A Librarian chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Hey, it's xDollface, this is my new account. I deleted the other shizz on my other account for personal reasons. If you need any more help with the story you can message me on this account.
Dawnie-7 chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
Huh, I'm not sure who was closer to having a heart attack, Matt or Eve when her mother showed up :-) She seems...interesting, to say the least. Kinda hard to tell just yet. But I'm wondering what event it is Evie doesn't remember, and of course, and more importantly, WHAT'S IN THAT FOLDER?! Is she not who she's suppose to be? Is her dad really alive? Did she use to be part of the fraternity...OK, that one might be a bit far fetched.