Reviews for Every Day is Exactly the Same
ABANDON3D PAG3 chapter 11 . 3/30
I beg of you to continue. There are so few good wanted fics, and I squealed with glee when I found this one. It is honestly amazing.
Yay an update! This fic is probably one of my favourites ever so keep being awesome :)
selfdeletedaccount chapter 11 . 1/27
This is good story, there are far too few Wanted fics! I'm confused though, why did Wesley decide to stay in Chicago haha I mean, if he knew some scary people were coming for him eventually.. Is it because he wants to be found or that he doesnt care? Sorry if there's an answer somewhere in here and I missed it lol. Anyway I liked it,
:)b
i hope this update means the story is coming back soon! woo!
TiraLu chapter 11 . 1/18
Whait... am I dreaming? O my god! Sorry but I am really happy right now seeing a new chapter for this Fic. I loved this story when I first started reading it. I read the exiting chapter 3 or 4 times already (yes even when it isn't finished).

This made my day!
MetaSquid chapter 11 . 1/9
Welp, hopefully the next chapter wiill come a lot sooner, Id say the wait has been killing me but I think Ive been in undead territory for a while now.
wonderlandoz chapter 11 . 1/8
I can't tell you how happy I was to see this story was updated! I remember reading it so long ago and loving the premise. The characters are so well written and fleshed out, I'm curious if you have a particular actress in mind for Evie? I think I said this before I could see this as a sequel to Wanted, a new way to continue the story. I'm so happy to see it's being continued and more is planned! I love this chapter, getting inside Wesley's head and seeing how he sees things. I can see he's already feeling an attraction/pull to Evie and it's really interesting how you showed that. I can't wait for the next exciting chapter and so happy to see this is being continued. Keep up the great work :)
neverapple chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
I did not expect this when I clicked on this story! There's so little fanfic in this fandom and most of it's not great but this has actually got to be one of the best fics I have ever read. Not only are the OCs likeable and not annoying at all (like they are really good, I usually avoid anything with OCs but yours fit into the story so well) and the plot is gripping and had me on the edge of my seat, it actually serves as an interesting and plausible what happens next story. It's really awesome.
Of Lies and Mischief chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
Please continue with this. I hate to see great stories go unfinished. And this is honestly brilliant.
shadowtiger999 chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
The wait for new chapter has truly shattered me. I know you must be busy, but please try to update soon, long wait for such good fanfic can really crack some people. I am sorry if I may sound rude, but my only request is please don't make us wait for two years like you did last time.
DTaylor201989 chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
hope you update soon, can't wait for more chapters
Figments of Delusion chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Please tell me you are going to continue with this masterpiece? D:
Ahsilaa chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Ummm...you have yto continue. I mean seriously this is such a good story and your reality good with suspense. This should be the sequel.
Btw is there gonna be any romance? Please say yes
wolfUT chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Oh come on, please, I'm dying to know how it will react Wesley and what will happen when I get the killer to kill as Gibson, and como he help other deserters of brotherhood. Certainly very good the history of Evie when she was a child, I hope that in the future certain mysteries are unearthed.
wonderlandoz chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Ah an update! I was constantly checking for an update on this. I love this so much and the slwing building relationship between Evie and Wesley. I'm curious, don't remember if this was asked, who do you see as Evie? Any actress in particular. I have one in mind when I read but I was curious to know who you picture? Haven't read the new chapter yet, but I will. So happy to see this continuing :)