Reviews for Retribution: Reprisal
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
WRITE MORE PLEASE. I love this story. It's do amazing. Please write more. Please please please
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
OMG OMG OMG A SEQUEL. YAY YAY YAY. can't wait to read more cant wait to read more
BlackWingedDemon chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
OMG! Does this mean that Starrk is alive? Oh plz say that hes alive, or at least update a soon as possible to let me know PLZ! I love this story and the one before it (although Retribution's ending almost made me cry, but I kept reading and saw there was a sequel)So i will now shut up and fav and wait for and update! soon, plz, Yes? PLZ?
andis chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
another excellent chapter! can't wait for more!
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
I have really enjoyed this series so far. I am disappointed to see that it has not been finished. I would love to know how this all ends. Yumichika does not often get a staring role in a story, and when he does, he is often portrayed as slightly airheaded and conceited. It is refreshing to see him depicted as very intelligent and having deep feelings. Please continue.
Kamo113 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Off to a good start! I like the premise, looking forward to seeing where you go with it
darkangel1910 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Hm. How about a foursome. Ikkaku x Lilinette and Yumi x Stark. I'm just lokking for ways to make it work.
Nova Alexandria chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Both this and Retribution are amazing pieces of work. I definitely look forward to reading more.
fafd chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
yay :) please continue! its been a while since you updated but I love this story!
SalemMoon chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Starks alive? YAY!
marta madzia chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
It starts really interesting and I hope for the continuation soon. I really like "retributiuon" and I feel I'll like its sequel too :D
chica blanca chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
YEAH!

ahem- now that I got that out of my system. I love where you are taking this! great stuff, great stuff.

hugs to both you and Paul,

chica
mistresskc chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
can't wait for more - you've transitioned into the sequel beautifully
Vanessa chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Whe!

.MORE.
DelMarch chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
So Ikkaku did kill Stark after all, huh? Not cool... Poor Yumichika.

Yamamoto really isn't nice in this story, is he? Go, Ukitake, go, lead a revolution and change the ways of the Gotei 13!

I hope you update soon :) !