Reviews for Otherworldly Infection
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
my first thought when i saw the name Lloyd was of MOTHER 1 (EarthBound Beginnings in english) sorry, i've only ever heard of Tales of Symphonia
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Look, I loved your first story. And I like how the second one started. But this is just not the way to go with what you had. It was really good and I thought it stood out from other smash bros Fanfics. But now it's just turning super generic and becoming something you'd see out of a real shitty horror movie from the 70's or 80's. So please doctor this to where it just shows up with a threat like the master core from smash 4 or something like Crazy Hand taking over. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
hi
xXChocolateDonut chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
please continue! if i have to ill review 3 times each chapter I WILL just please make a chapter! :,(
3 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
r u gonna keep writing this? because i love it so far 3
Kersplampy chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
OMG! NO WAY! YOU DISCONTINUED IT! Why? I mean, it's a really good (and scary) fic. C'mon, you've gotta keep writin' or I'm gonna cry. -FFMobile via psp-
Morbidly Bored chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I'm so confused... I promise, it's not you or your writing, but who on earth is Reenie? :x I cannot seem to find her anywhere. Not on google, on on wikipedia... Oh well. Thank you~!
Regii chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
I know, I hate the section divide, too. But absolutely brilliant, love. Brilliant as always, I may add. 3

Love you, and keep up the good work!

Regii
Lady Death 16 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Tch. Ya damn right taxes are gettin higher and food is decreasing!
Scarey Ivysaur chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Whoa~... You got me to listen to When I'm Gone, and I really like it. o ...

Pit/Zelda-I knew it was coming-I'm really very open-minded when it comes to pairings. This isn't one I've given any mind to, so I'll see if you get me into it.

Financial problems because of Crazy? Haha! :]

(BTW -screams- I just got The Zombie Survival Guide in the mail! Sorry to bore you, but it seemed relevant, and I'm pretty excited.)

"Zelda smiled. "But did you have to call him a blue numbnutted mutt?"" Oh, what a great insult. 3

Haha! 3 I love how Popo starts listening at just the wrong time!

Ah, Link. *sigh* :\ - Quite an emotional scene for something I don't really know much about, as I haven't read the fic previous to this.

Captain Falcon! All must watch! -shot- Why? D

I'm confused as to why Pit and Zelda were going to Skyworld; I mean, Zelda's the hackin' princess of Hyrule, right? O

Also, about DK and Diddy: I remember seeing some movie with them about a "crystal coconut" or something. The two were brothers, and there was Candy, y'know. Heheheh. And even in games besides Dk64, you have to assume they can talk, with Cranky and Candy and the one that flies and everything talking to them. And the fact that you answer trivia questions, etc. (-could go on but realizes is ranting-) Sorey for going on.

- Ivysaur
Scarey Ivysaur chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Okay. EFF! How the eff h-in' zoomersticks could I not check this out after reading about it on your profile! - ZOMBIES! - I couldn't; that's how.

Dead Is The New Alive - by Emilie Autumn? ZOMJ I love Emilie Autumn's music, including that song! -listens to DITNA-

And yeah, no, I haven't played too much of any Resident Evil game. I bought Resident Evil 4 for PS2, got a little ways into it, and didn't like it at all. ... Does it get better? - && I just kinda really want to get whatever system Left 4 Dead 2 is for so I can get that. ;P

On to the fic. Well, I don't really know too many things I can say. The whole back story seems interesting. Seras seems interesting. This Delta Nemesis seems interesting. Xanon seems freakin' sadistic and evil. I'm ... curious about how this will end up tying into SSB, really. o-o

&& That last sentence. ... "...or Seras's eyes reopening." Wooh. ... Favorite part of this chapter.

- Ivysaur
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
When will Delta Nemesis stop? Update soon...
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Well that woman and her child weren't deserving of your awesome. Great job assassin.
Regii chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
You say it's not good, but I think it's still just as good as your other chapters. I loved it all the same!

Thanks for a good chapter! Keep it up, love! (Hugs)
Crimson Aconitum chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Holy shiz that was scary. Well, not chapter five, but chapter four. I could just imagine all the people dying...absolutely HORRIFYING! Zombie Beedrill...SCARY zombie Beedrill...I think I'll have a nightmare tonight thanks to you. I predict that it will be about zombie Beedrill. This fic is still great though...keep it up and I will bake some cyber cookies in my cyber oven and send them to you through cyber mail.