Reviews for Sunglasses and Soccer Balls
Draven Urei chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
You have proved a point that I've been trying to prove to my friends for ages...

If it exists...It has slash.
tebrighteyes chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
I'm so glad you're still writing this. These are really so cute and they're actually in character. I loved the cliffhanger at the end. Can't wait for the next part!
wispykitty chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
DUDE! That was heartbreaking but fantastic. I love angsty stories, so hooray! I like how Sweetheart dealt with it. And I love that Ace called Starlight! He's such a good guy when he wants to be, haha. I do hope you're going to write Teddy and Sweetheart's discussion one day, right? Please? :D
wispykitty chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Aww, I love them. Teddy makes for one extremely amusing sick and miserable little gay boy. And lookit Ace, being so patient with him! He deserves an award of some sort for putting up with Teddy! ;)

I love the little innuendo there, though. Well played, Teddy. :)
wispykitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Dude, (this is Kat obviously, name and all;) and I had no idea you'd written a story! Why didn't you link me before? *lol* Anyway, very cute! :D

And as you'll soon find out with some of my fics, you're going nowhere near Hell. Your fic is nowehere near dark enough for that, haha. ;)
BlueSkyScribe chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Very cute! I don't mind the slashitizing of MLP . . . I'm a big fan of the slash. ;) (As long as there aren't any explicit sex scenes . . . I came across this fanfic once where . . . Well, it was scarring, that's all. With a touch of "WTF" thrown in.)
tebrighteyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aww I never really thought of AceXTeddy but it's so cute! I really hope you write another one!
Laughing Cat chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Ahahahahah, that was brilliant! Actually, it was very sweet and reminiscent of the actual series. Why should you go to hell? I'm pretty sure that there are homosexual MLPs as well as straight ones. Anyway, great vignette. It made for an entertaining read.