Reviews for Five Questions
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/9
I though all reaction would be painful.

It did painful.

But the reaction about brothers and sisters was the greatest reaction and the last blow...

Great !

Remind me again to use Jess method as birthday present...

Great POV !
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Having Sam as a boyfriend would drive me mad - all those secrets... I like reading this from this period. Nicely done. :)
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Ouch. That was painful. Poor Sam 3
Freya922 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
You are amazing at describing how internal feelings and thoughts are reflected on the outside, which is not easy to do. This was so poignant, and I loved how you captured Sam's expressions and gestures as the '5 questions' hit some tender territory.
mipib2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I loved your portrayal of Sam here, trying to fit in and not draw attention to himself or his family. The Jess POV works great and I wonder if she ever asked him any more questions...Great glimpse of Sam at Stanford, loved it.
jankjay1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Argh, so lovely.
Jarta chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love this Jess Pov about Sam. It always intrigue me how Sam appears on his friends from Stanford
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
"There was an abyss under his admission, like his mother had just died yesterday, and he still hadn't gotten used to the shock of saying it aloud. It wasn't the statement of someone who'd grieved, and made peace. It felt fresh, and deep, and a little scary." ...So hard to choose, but I think this was my favorite line. Spectacular piece of work; I loved it! :)
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh. Man. I loved this. I really did. Short, but sweet. Well, well written. I love how you portrayed Sam's emotions and how he deflected questions about his family, 'cause really, who taught him that? :) You should write a Stanford-era fic with Dean and Jess. That'd be awesome. Kripke left us a whole fanfic hunting grounds when he made Jess and Dean share the same birthday. So yeah.

This one will definitely be added to my favorites. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

As Always,

Joee
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I've read this so many times. I still love it. 3
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
So sad! (

It's great to see that he missed Dean that much! I loved that aspect on your story

Well, I totaly loved it, of course!

See you around

Rosetta
Lia-Lei chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I've seldom read such an intense story ... you are an awesome writer, you created such an deep atmosphere. Simply awesome. Your writing caught me.

Your description of Jess and her view of Sam - brilliant.

Thank you so much for that gem of a Supernatural Fan Fiction.

Leila :)
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Awesome story! I love Jess stories and you captured her so perfectly! Keep writing!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Short, but wonderful. Love it. _
aevi chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
sodakey! one of my favorite authors, but i don't know if i'd every commented on anything before. probably like lots of others, i read 'in reverse' first. love the references to sam's other friends and especially jess!

...yeah. i don't know how else to express it: but i loved this piece. absolutely beautiful, simple, and so expressive of how sam feels and thinks. i think jess learned a lot more about sam's family than just what he said, which is amazing. excellent!

(i guess this isn't great critique, more of an ego booster...oh well, everyone needs those!)