Reviews for Et Cetera
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 35 . 2/6
Jiraiya: "How did you get out Demon!"
Ran:..."I walked out? It was like, super easy."
J: "But how?! Has the seal truly weakened so greatly!?"
R: "No. I thought I attacked the OTHER human village, I was just too depressed to move until that brat came along."
J:..."oh shit"..."At least you got a nice pair of-*Scree*"
R:*lowers leg from nutshot*..."Hey kid wanna learn some magic."
Gary Stu: "Next plot arc unlocked! Believe!"
The Richmaster chapter 37 . 12/24/2016
No idea what this is based on but I like the idea of uncontracted summonings have negative consequences
The Richmaster chapter 32 . 12/24/2016
Beast Tmer Harry; I wonder what he did to Ripper
The Richmaster chapter 24 . 12/24/2016
... what
The Richmaster chapter 23 . 12/24/2016
I like this idea, not quite sure what this Ranma would do with his time though
The Richmaster chapter 22 . 12/24/2016
sooo, Psycho-Ranma gets sent to FoZ?
The Richmaster chapter 17 . 12/24/2016
Cursed cooking makes as much sense as anything and Usa's method of Happosai control works wonders
The Richmaster chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
Well that's terrifying
The Richmaster chapter 14 . 12/24/2016
That was a really interesting idea; there are very few fics that take Chibi-usa this seriously and having her join the Nerima chaos would bring ointeresting things
a-d Pilot chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
...

This story definitely inspired me.
Whether or not anything comes of it we'll have to see, but it definitely was cause for inspiration.

Please continue posting your ideas.
Who knows how they'll inspire others.
fellow chapter 28 . 10/12/2015
Love the concept.
fellow chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Freaking hell yes!
Reymen chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
I hope you continue this.
LuxEterna1 chapter 39 . 7/6/2015
nice story to i feel the need to point out that parchment (from the letters) is procesed animal skin so no trees were harmed through the swampin with letters on the other hand probably quite a few animals have suffered in their stead, which depending on how they got the parchment would make it (depending on the person) worse (afterall there are probably a few ways to get to aprchment without resorting to killing animals exclusively for that and considering that usually animal skins are seen as a waste inj the food industry there might be more than enough animalskin waiting to be 'tossed into the bin' to satify the demand)
ShepherdShang chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Have you ever heard of the Monster Hunter video games? I realize this is an old one, but reading it again I realized how similar your idea for pokemon trainers in this world is to the hunters in Monster Hunter.
I've also heard a bunch of other comparisons between the two series, but those are mostly about contrasts.