Reviews for Et Cetera
nightmaster000 chapter 12 . 3/10
Really like the idea of a Harry Potter and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy crossover. Hope you make this into a full story.
timunderwood9 chapter 17 . 2/22
Whether you continued it or not, this is awesome stuff. And yeah, fuck Crystal Tokyo.
timunderwood9 chapter 14 . 2/22
Whatever, OC with the same name is cool if there is a good reason, especially if the OC is awesome while the original was a reason to skip episodes.
timunderwood9 chapter 10 . 2/22
lol death reincarnates him as a girl. lol.
timunderwood9 chapter 4 . 2/22
I know there are a couple of Draco the time traveler stories, though I don't know of any that have been finished (or that were very good), and there was a Rorschach's Blot piece in Odd Ideas where Malfoy was sent back from a universe where Harry turned insane murderous after the death eaters kill all his friends.

Also Draco as Slytherin Time Traveler is fun.
timunderwood9 chapter 2 . 2/22
You haven't lost anything, you're just female now.

Lol.
Difdi chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
And if t had turned out that hippogryphs use magic to fly and are as solid as they appear, that would be the day Harry got a new nickname: The-Boy-Who-Got-Eaten-By-A-Hippogryph.
Winter's Folly chapter 38 . 7/13/2014
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
How dangerous.
Winter's Folly chapter 31 . 7/11/2014
I retract my previous statement, I can now see that this was BEFORE the sorting.
Winter's Folly chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
You mentioned Draco was taken at the end but said none(slytherin) were taken at the beginning.