Reviews for Et Cetera
Love the concept.
fellow chapter 10 . 10/12
Freaking hell yes!
Reymen chapter 17 . 7/17
I hope you continue this.
LuxEterna1 chapter 39 . 7/6
nice story to i feel the need to point out that parchment (from the letters) is procesed animal skin so no trees were harmed through the swampin with letters on the other hand probably quite a few animals have suffered in their stead, which depending on how they got the parchment would make it (depending on the person) worse (afterall there are probably a few ways to get to aprchment without resorting to killing animals exclusively for that and considering that usually animal skins are seen as a waste inj the food industry there might be more than enough animalskin waiting to be 'tossed into the bin' to satify the demand)
ShepherdShang chapter 6 . 6/12
Have you ever heard of the Monster Hunter video games? I realize this is an old one, but reading it again I realized how similar your idea for pokemon trainers in this world is to the hunters in Monster Hunter.
I've also heard a bunch of other comparisons between the two series, but those are mostly about contrasts.
RPhysics chapter 42 . 5/16
I was about to say "but Harry, you CAN wear a skirt D:"

And then you made that smart move and now I love you forever
RPhysics chapter 3 . 5/16
Oooh, super interesting concept here c:
nightmaster000 chapter 12 . 3/10
Really like the idea of a Harry Potter and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy crossover. Hope you make this into a full story.
timunderwood9 chapter 17 . 2/22
Whether you continued it or not, this is awesome stuff. And yeah, fuck Crystal Tokyo.
timunderwood9 chapter 14 . 2/22
Whatever, OC with the same name is cool if there is a good reason, especially if the OC is awesome while the original was a reason to skip episodes.
timunderwood9 chapter 10 . 2/22
lol death reincarnates him as a girl. lol.
timunderwood9 chapter 4 . 2/22
I know there are a couple of Draco the time traveler stories, though I don't know of any that have been finished (or that were very good), and there was a Rorschach's Blot piece in Odd Ideas where Malfoy was sent back from a universe where Harry turned insane murderous after the death eaters kill all his friends.

Also Draco as Slytherin Time Traveler is fun.
timunderwood9 chapter 2 . 2/22
You haven't lost anything, you're just female now.

Difdi chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
And if t had turned out that hippogryphs use magic to fly and are as solid as they appear, that would be the day Harry got a new nickname: The-Boy-Who-Got-Eaten-By-A-Hippogryph.
Winter's Folly chapter 38 . 7/13/2014