Reviews for Shadow
nake snake chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Loved it. Wish there was more detail to the sex scene... that's all XD
SimplyIntroverted chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
You are amazing! This story is true poetic justice!
Your other hand chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
"..and she can't fix him because she's the reason he's broken in the first place."

I love it. nuff said
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
wow!i know i might sound weird but i like it when Stein when he was on the cliff training looking so damn sexy and medusa comes up and places her head on his sweaty back...yep i sound weird was a good fic.
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Damn. This is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
great
DsnManBazinga chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
0-0...TOO EFFIN SHORT!
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
that was really good! it was perfectly detailed, you did not go to far. and you explained there relationship so well
Bluegirlboo chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
wow..i love it! i love how medusa just toys with him first! x3
Ash Sprite chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Love it. I just discovered soul eater and I love the stien medusa pairing. _
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I like how you concentrated more on the tension in their pairing and not the actual action of sex. I've recently become addicted to SteinxMedusa and I like reading Stein's pov and rational- or lack thereof- when he's with her. This was a satisfying and interesting look on their weird tension-overdosed pairing... I enjoyed the pov you used, and the attention to detail. I don't think I would have liked this if it concentrated on Medusa's feelings.

Good job. :D
Narroch chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Ah, a well-written SteinxMedusa fic. There are simply not enough of these! I love your depiction of their dynamic. Short sweet and dark, my favorite. :)
MeganeSama chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This was a truly epic ficlet. The imagery and descriptive elements gave a sensual, electrifying tone to the overall story.

Stein and Medusa's characters were captured perfectly; their eerie attraction to each other was very well defined here.

Even though it's only a chapter long, it has an impressive amount of depth and weighty presence.

3 I really enjoyed and respect this piece.

Excellent work.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is utterly fantastic. You've disconnected my brain a bit, so I'm kind of incoherent, but this fic really encompasses the insanity and wrong/rightness of Medusa/Stein.
Kyuubigami chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Beautiful and well written. You got both characters down perfectly and I have to say I love this fic.