Reviews for The Sum of Him
Dracomione-KoVeLover chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
So sweet.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was awesome I really liked it
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love this. It is a great piece:D
PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
nice
atkk chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This was amazing & completely sweet ;)
motherpucker chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is beautiful. I'm trying not to cry, although I quite frankly have no idea why...Oops. Rhyhming...

It just...truly shows their couple. I find they get overshadowed a lot, so it's an extremely special story, in my opinion.

Amazing. And so inspirational!
Anna of Greece chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
i love them
Mermaid's Tears chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
:')
Crismebella chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I like this story. Good insight on both Jasper and Alice. Good Job!
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is lovely. It's so smooth and poetic; it's really something awesome, and I think you incorporated a lot of lush detail in something relatively short. So that's great.

Also great is the way you explore the history of Alice and Jasper's relationship through his scars. A lot of people would probably talk about his scars in fics, but I don't think any of them could have created such richness the way you have. By the time I'm done reading this, I really get a sense of Jasper's past and the way Alice truly appreciates him for it.

They may be relatively minor characters in the original work, but you've definitely done a great job filling out their past and their love for one another. Awesomely well done. :)
Arani92 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aw! I loved it!
MiNa.x0x chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was really good! Your interpretation of Jasper and Alice is so in character, it's perfect :D

I like the fact that Alice does certain things differently than to what other people do like when holding hands she traces his marks, that's a very good detail of Alice and Jasper you show and it proves that you have a deep understanding of the two characters.

Well done!

M
life takes time chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Well that was just too freakin' adorable

I just loved it, great idea, great writing, just great!
Bite Me Jasper Cullen chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh... this is so sweet.

I love it.
JasperColouredEyes chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow! I love it, it's so well written and detailed. I'm a massive Jasper/Alice fan and you hvae written an absolutely amazing fanfic about them! It's brilliant, keep the good work up! Thanks
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »