Reviews for Worry
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is really good! 3
anna wisniowski chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
keep going. i want to know what happen after esme help bella. Love the story.
lihoy chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
it is pretty good!keep going!
TheImmortalPixie chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Omg this s amazng!you got some talent here! Lol get ur own plot and story and u could probably get published! Plz write more! PS I have a FF accout just I couldn't log In. Sry! Esme is my favorite characters and you really made me believe it was her POV it sounded just like her. Most people wrrite her WAY off but you did wounderfully!
ZigZag.X chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That was amazing. It was nice having something from Esme's point of view, she is one of my favorite characters and I feel as though she never gets enough credit in other stories. Well done, well written.
amwine chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I really enjoyed Esme's pov. Thanks!
ttrainsandsewingmachiness chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow, you completely caught the jist of BD. It was amazing. I recomend you writing another chapter? I'd really like to read more of your writing on this topic. Good job. )
Tanya chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
What a wonderful read! Very good job...The pages were full of emotion..
lunamorada17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
OMG! Great, truly GREAAT story!
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
O. You really capture the astmorsphere of Breaking Dawn. Nice touch! It really is Esme's POV. Love it! Lol, kiki
Beth'sOfHerBroom chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
wow i loved this iv just finished the twilight series and im obsessed XD this is really good. x
Neumzie chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
aw that was cool! very nice. its nice to see this all from a different, and not obvious, point of view.
JennCD chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That was lovely. I really like how you portaryed Esme,very true to her character.

Great Job!

-Jenn :-D
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Great POV.
yola chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
really good you prtrayed esme really good