Reviews for Midnight Dreams
PrincessGBRS chapter 48 . 5/24/2014
This is seriously one of the best stories I've ever read
meelee72 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Never read one like this- intriguing.
k1942 chapter 48 . 7/26/2013
So, a wedding in the Black family, Ana and Tahmoh. Chelsea and Aiden happy forever, Bryce imprinted on Nahuel's sister. Sounds to me like everybody got their happy ever after!
k1942 chapter 47 . 7/26/2013
Probably the hardest thing was getting Nathan away from his daughter long enough to start the change. Then all that will have to be overcome is the newborn thirst and learning to not bite Aiden! That's going to be quite a feat all by itself!
k1942 chapter 46 . 7/26/2013
Please tell me you found a way to punish Alex that didn't involve Chelsea dying! It would just be so devastating to Aiden especially, as well as the rest to the family.
k1942 chapter 45 . 7/26/2013
That crazy, drunken sister of hers has gotten Chelsea hurt! There is definitely something wrong with that girl! Aiden will be devastated!
k1942 chapter 44 . 7/26/2013
See, Ana, you have to tell the rest of the family so they can help you figure out what the threat level is, or isn't!Alex is trying as hard as she can to cause trouble because she's miserable over something!
k1942 chapter 43 . 7/26/2013
Alex is just a mess and doesn't mind a bit spreading around the misery. Hope Nick gets away from her poison soon! I'm curious as to what she thinks Ana has Chelsea fooled about?
k1942 chapter 42 . 7/26/2013
How did you manage that so happily , for Ana and Moe, anyway? Did he just up and transfer to Maine or something? However you did it they are beyond thrilled!
k1942 chapter 41 . 7/26/2013
Alice and Rose are relentless wanting all the details of Ana's im printing. I hope they weren't too disappointed, since there wasn't much to tell!
k1942 chapter 40 . 7/26/2013
Poor Nick! He really had a crush on Ana, and it just wasn't meant to be. School isn't going to be any fun for Ana, now that she has to be separated from Moe!
k1942 chapter 39 . 7/26/2013
It is so gut-wrenching to say goodbye to your love, knowing you won't see each other for a long time! They're going to have a tough time finding a solution to this!
k1942 chapter 38 . 7/26/2013
Hope you weren't too long healing from that broken wrist! What a bad injury for a writer!
k1942 chapter 37 . 7/26/2013
I love this getting to know each other stuff, it's so much fun! They sure have a problem, though, living on opposite sides of the country. How they will overcome that to be together is the big mystery!
k1942 chapter 36 . 7/26/2013
Hope you got all sorts of good suggestions for chapter 35! Leah is pretty good natured about not being jealous of Ana's imprinting, or Aiden and Chelsea. Poor Leah I guess will always be alone, from the looks of things. I feel for Charlie and am glad his family all showed up to support him in his grief over Sue.
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »