Reviews for Funyuns, Tuna and Lessons Learned
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 2/19
I'm home sick and miserable with strep throat and this little fic brightened up my afternoon. It really really really hurts to laugh, but I can't help it. Eric's reactions were priceless!
MayaStormborn chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love the simple devious-ness! I actually did a similar thing to my ex with Marmite... :D
10Pints chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I love this! You had me laughing out loud!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh you had me rolling!
FiniteAnarchy chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Absolutely freaking hilarious.

Eric owned.
raoin chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this is a great vignette; a perfect little picture of a developing character dynamic. good job!
Trajedy99 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
LOL revenge can be fun. Thank you Regards Trudy
momzombie chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
What a clever way to "torture" the viking.
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I love this Sookie :-)
Sweet Sookie chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I just had to read this because I just ate some Funyuns today. My friends hate the smell of them but they just have to get over it. Ah, now I'm in the mood for more Funyuns. But I guess if I was Sookie and had to choose between Funyuns or Eric I would pick Eric. But I'd scretly eat Funyuns in the day, lol. :)
forever is never forever chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Beautifully written! You captured both characters to the T. Loved it! :)
RubySun03 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
OMG, that was soo funny. i think the funniest Fanfic I have read. You are amazing (I am bowing down to you now!) Keep up the most awesome stories ever!
Baronessjai chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
OMG FUNYUNS my goodness you are good my husband can't stand them ... what a story line and her (SOOKIE)keeping ERIC in his place PRICELESS...

BARONESSJAI
glynnall chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I rarely review, but you have given me some much needed laughter today. Thank you
mischievousmaya chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Such a fun story! It made me giggle - I love the banter between the two of them. No one can ever accuse Sookie of not being a creative problem solver!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »