Reviews for Daily Check Up
Natalia chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
nice :) can u pple update soon? and i agree with that other comment not changing anything.. sorry to say but its true..

and yes definetly do more writings together.. !
BaileyC chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
NOO! CONTINUE! AND DONT CHANGE IT ( ITS PERFECTION! Please? -whimpers-

and do u mind doing more with eachother.. trying to end this on a happy note... ok back to the madness..

Why would you want to change it then it wont be work you guys did together and its so good the way it is ! so 1 person had some improvements..? pple will always have improvements to make! And who cares about underlines! please, please dont change anything.. wow this is long maybe i should stop "-_-

Thanks for ur listening..
SM chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
luv it ! ppleeaasee write more together! and finish this!
Twizlers chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I have a couple things to say.

1. Great story!

ntinue!

3. I luv both u guys stories!

4. Please do more together.

5. When u work together u guys make a masterpeice.

author of this needs to write more stories (i just luv them! they make me melt). THATS A WRAP!

Thanks.
Critique chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
great! lots of potential! continue please! and u two please write more together look at what a great story 2 fantastic authors created together. dunt deny it! PLEASE WRITE MORE TOGETHER! PLEASE!
E chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
AHH! CONTINUE! WHO CARES ABOUT UNDERLINES!

GUD JOB HUN!
3 Cullen. E chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
luv it! plz continue soon! i like it the way it is.. underlines..? BIG DEAL!
TiffIsDazzled chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Yea. I don't know what happend with the underline... I'm gonna have to work on that. I only published stories yesterday so.. I'll learn.
Twistedmind365 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
AWESOMEST TWIGHLIGHT STORY I HAVE READ YET, BUT NOT QUITE AS GOOD AS THE BOOK!
Amour Mitternacht chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
The story has great potential, though there are some things you could improve on:

1) Try not to type it in underline, though maybe you initially didn't mean to. Though to make sure that doesn't happen again I would go back to check on your chapter in the Documents Uploader (Edit/Preview link) and fix the underlining from there.

2) When introducing another speaker, make another paragraph. That way you will have numerous well written paragraphs and not two big ones that make it hard on the eyes.

3) (This kinda goes with 2) When making paragraphs, add details about the characters thoughts, feelings, and actions. Make it well written and compelling for the reader.

4) Make your chapters lengthy, go for at least a thousand words a chapter.

This is not a flame, please don't see it that way. I am merely trying to give a few pointers on an author who can truly make a masterpiece with a little push ;)

Have A Nice Day!