Reviews for Forgiveness is the final form of love
sunshine.katz chapter 19 . 8/5
A very sweet and considered story. I really enjoyed it - thank you for writing!
You took it to far in this chapter..., it's not really believable that they would think she was a traitor especially Harry and Ron...that would take a level of stupid that no human is capable of...they've known her since they were kids, there best friends, and they fought the war together with her giving them vital help... harry didn't didn't even ask her before publicly commenting!? ...,unless that quote from harry was just made up.

she's also muggle born so how the crap can she be a death eater sympathizer and how would death eaters be able to stamd working with her? Muggles and muggle borns are public enemy number one... it would be like a black person being a high raking kkk members... if she had one magical parent she would be more valid in there eyes since she wouldn't have 'stolen' her magic but rather gotten it from her pure blood parent... like snape or voldimort or so many other death eaters. Also wtf why make a hufflepuff like abbot so cruel... hufflepuff is suposed to be about fairness, justice, tolerance and all that jazz. The reality you paint is not at all believable.
Eshna chapter 19 . 2/22
Type your review here. I really like this fanfic. It's completely different from any other dramione fics I've read before. I love the way you have progressed the story and their relationship.
viv-heart chapter 19 . 2/9
I really enjoyed this. Especially the build up and the whole help for the homeless/ hated thing. I think it's important to Adress the problems after the war and you did it really well. :)
fhl1234 chapter 19 . 1/9
I wonder why readers just might forget some things, huh?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
Really good story, but Draco with long hair ?! That's a no.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/19/2016
What about her parents?

Why were't they mentioned again?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/25/2016
Such a wonderful fic...Sequel plz... I think with all the prejudice there in the world..scorpius' life in hogwarts will not be a cakewalk... And ministry... Sequel...:)
Veesh the Frog chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
This story is amazing. Beautiful plot line, characterization, and overall, beautiful EVERYTHING. I liked how you showed the vulnerable side of Draco, and this is one of the few stories that makes me believe in Dramione, though I am a die hard fan of Ron&Hermione. You're a truly wonderful writer! I really enjoyed reading this story. :)
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Quite prophetic, this story. We're living in a world richer than anytime before, and we're living in the richest part of it. And still soup kitchens are popping up like mushrooms everywhere - not because they're pretty or funny but because they're needed. Why is that? How is this going to end? And who'll have to pay eventually? Remember: The Real World isn't controlled by Hermione Grangers, but by the politicians we've elected ourselves.
AP.Violin chapter 19 . 4/11/2015
I loved the plot, characterization and story in general, it was a fun read. Although I must confess it's a bit to altruistic and Idealisitic to be realistic..Hermione throwing everything from job, family, friends...but hey! That's the beauty of fanfiction ! Doesn't have to always make sense to be enjoyable :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Hi! I just finished reading this fic and I have to tell you: I enjoyed reading it so much! The plotline was absolutely wonderful and the ending with the school for squibs under the Dumbledore name was unique and very fitting for Hermione, imo :)

And no wonder Kingsley was so accommodating towards Hermione! He wanted her to take over him later and needed to be in her good books and vice-versa, I suppose...that part was also written awesomely without being too obvious that Kingsley had a hidden agenda all along; I was a bit suspicious but didn't think much about it till the end.

The only thing I had trouble accepting was the way Romione ended...it seemed a bit abrupt and like the two of them barely acknowledged each other's true feelings about it and never bothered to talk/have more closure until SO many years later? If Ron really loved her and would miss her so much, as stated in his thoughts but never said aloud, wouldn't he try to convince/reason to Hermione for a longer time? Having Harry and Ginny also staying out of contact for so long seems a bit unreasonable as well, especially since Harry said he would try to accept their new relation ship and Ginny was gone with the Harpies for so long; surely when she came back and found out what happened she would have tried to contact her? Idk it just seems like Dramione was being so isolated from the rest of the Wizarding community...

BUT ANYWAY the fic is really old and you probably can't change it now hahaha just thought I'd leave my thoughts here! Honestly, though, other then the way the friends separated, I thoroughly loved your fic; it's unique and such a great read! Thank you for sharing it with us :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
(Sneer) And all the best plastic surgeons in the world
couldn't improve the ugly weasel looks.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Excellent story, well written, great dialogue, clever story line. It made me think...a lot. Well done, I enjoyed it immensely!
Xiaou Nem chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
I would write it as "Love is the final form of forgiveness". :-)
But one could argue both ways.
Thank you for the story. It sounds a bit simplistic though, Hermione's constant choices for either-or Draco/family, Draco/friends, Draco/career.
And her parents' discussion with her! It felt a bit unrealistic to me. My parents would never do it like that - confront me with the issue and "lay down the law". They do, however (or at least my father) disapprove of my choices in life and of my partner. It is a constant source of tension, but nothing like what you describe here, with her parents basically forcing her into Draco's arms or conform to their every wish.
Very nice epilogue.