Reviews for Forgiveness is the final form of love
AP.Violin chapter 19 . 4/11
I loved the plot, characterization and story in general, it was a fun read. Although I must confess it's a bit to altruistic and Idealisitic to be realistic..Hermione throwing everything from job, family, friends...but hey! That's the beauty of fanfiction ! Doesn't have to always make sense to be enjoyable :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 19 . 3/27
Hi! I just finished reading this fic and I have to tell you: I enjoyed reading it so much! The plotline was absolutely wonderful and the ending with the school for squibs under the Dumbledore name was unique and very fitting for Hermione, imo :)

And no wonder Kingsley was so accommodating towards Hermione! He wanted her to take over him later and needed to be in her good books and vice-versa, I suppose...that part was also written awesomely without being too obvious that Kingsley had a hidden agenda all along; I was a bit suspicious but didn't think much about it till the end.

The only thing I had trouble accepting was the way Romione ended...it seemed a bit abrupt and like the two of them barely acknowledged each other's true feelings about it and never bothered to talk/have more closure until SO many years later? If Ron really loved her and would miss her so much, as stated in his thoughts but never said aloud, wouldn't he try to convince/reason to Hermione for a longer time? Having Harry and Ginny also staying out of contact for so long seems a bit unreasonable as well, especially since Harry said he would try to accept their new relation ship and Ginny was gone with the Harpies for so long; surely when she came back and found out what happened she would have tried to contact her? Idk it just seems like Dramione was being so isolated from the rest of the Wizarding community...

BUT ANYWAY the fic is really old and you probably can't change it now hahaha just thought I'd leave my thoughts here! Honestly, though, other then the way the friends separated, I thoroughly loved your fic; it's unique and such a great read! Thank you for sharing it with us :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
(Sneer) And all the best plastic surgeons in the world
couldn't improve the ugly weasel looks.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Excellent story, well written, great dialogue, clever story line. It made me think...a lot. Well done, I enjoyed it immensely!
Xiaou Nem chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
I would write it as "Love is the final form of forgiveness". :-)
But one could argue both ways.
Thank you for the story. It sounds a bit simplistic though, Hermione's constant choices for either-or Draco/family, Draco/friends, Draco/career.
And her parents' discussion with her! It felt a bit unrealistic to me. My parents would never do it like that - confront me with the issue and "lay down the law". They do, however (or at least my father) disapprove of my choices in life and of my partner. It is a constant source of tension, but nothing like what you describe here, with her parents basically forcing her into Draco's arms or conform to their every wish.
Very nice epilogue.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
really well done
dramioneotp chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
this was beautiful! the way hermione gave up everything to be with draco and how everything just fit perfectly! i love it! you made many good points about forgiveness and love, it was amazing!
Light on the Horizon chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
Wonderful story!
Wanilijowa chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
The best of the best...!
I mean, your story is very good and whats more, its very probable. This is exactly how I imagine the way, Draco and Hermiona get close to each other - time after war, difficult time, and step by step, non suddenly, because Herms has lovely boobs and Draco is hungry of woman's body... it happens but is so borrrrring. But yor story is just wonderful (: I'm so sad, that this is the only one Dramione from ur hand, isn't it?
Hoodie Hugger chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I especially liked the part where Draco said please and thank you for the first time-so cute and well done!
anon1 chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
The story's pretty good but the reason i am leaving a review is that the final scene with harry missing hermione and running to greet her is just an awesome mixture of heartbreaking and happy
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
i really don't understand how this story doesn't have more reviews?! It's absolutely fantastic.
The epilogue was hilarious.
I'm a bit disappointed in Harry and Ron though tbh.
VampireLoveStory chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
hey! First things first, this is my ff account (VampireLoveStory) I'm just not bothered signing in. Second... OMG SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER

I know I'm weird for thinking that, but awwws

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
VampireLoveStory
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
AWWWW!
Noble Korhedron chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Great job! I think I read this once before, but forgot to review...