Reviews for Shattered
naruhinakiralacus chapter 16 . 7/13
This story is really good! Too bad you didn't finish it. I wonder what would have happened next?
GunGale015 chapter 16 . 6/11
donthateapreciatexyaoix chapter 16 . 5/14
Bnguntang chapter 1 . 3/5
I really wish you would finish this fanfiction. It's amazing!
CloserThanFiction chapter 16 . 2/16
Please,please,please continue! ;; your story has given me such inspiration to continue and revise my own!
Severine Luna chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
aka-chan chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
this story is so so amazing. author-san, please update soon.
Shinan7 chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
This is so good! I'm glad you decided to keep writing!
This chapter was kinda hard to read, so sad!
Can't wait for more!
monkeywarriorsasunaru chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
I have re-read your story multiple times hoping and praying you will update. It is a great story.
ArctosWaya chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
:O i hope you continue this i love it!
ibukiredeyes chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
So I was gonna make an account and it turned out I already had one this whole entire time that I'd been posting as "Ibuki". Haha... now onto the review.
I must say I loved this chapter! It just gets worse and worse! I was very excited to see that a new chapter had been posted I was anxious to read all of it! Omg I just loved the ending of the chapter, the way Sasuke acted! I couldn't have written it better myself! I always think up stories like that in my head where something goes totally wrong and the other acts like they completely hate them! Haha you give me what I want! Especially Iruka dying, I mean i don't hate Iruka but no one writes stories where Iruka dies or on the verge of death, totally genuine! You magnificent genius right more I'll be waiting to read chapter 17! :D
With love Ibuki
Nala1220 chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Wow dramatic! This is definitely what I want to read! lol I wonder what will happen now? You did mention cutting, which is what searched and found this fanfic. Would the pressure push Naruto over the edge again? What will happen when Iruka woke up for a short while and talk with Naruto? How did Sasuke truly feel about Naruto's return? Bitterness? Anger? Disappointment? Joy at another chance? Or perhaps it's really hatred? What about that evil man? Would he try raping Naruto again? Or simply toying with him? Scare him so much and force him into cutting again? Did what happen with the Snakes really finish? That's one thing I will be glad about. I understand your reason for the detour since I too write stuff myself, but as interesting as it is, it's more interesting to watch the struggle between Naruto and Sasuke and themselves. And THANK YOU FOR AN UPDATE!
whaaaaaa chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
I'm crying now. I was so happy in 15 cuz he was fonall6 out of the snakes and now WHAAAAAA sasuke Hayes him. Why. Whaaaaaaaa. I need an update please I thirst for it. Okay that sounded creepy anyways I your story.
O chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
-O :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-\ :'( :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-) :'( :-\ :-) these are my emotions at this moment. 15 is the moment I've bee waiting for sence he joined the snake s
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
Ahhhh I wanna know what happenes please update soon .