Reviews for The Difference Of One
desdelor97 chapter 1 . 3/31
This Was A Great Chapter. Please Keep Up The Great Work.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Id love to see more of this! It's such a cool idea.
erick chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
add some lemon and hime having fiting a hallow so he finds out hes a shikegome
HollowUltimania chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
an amazing start, especially love the interaction between ichigo and nel, its really sad that you abandoned the story :(
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
WOW it's awesome. LOVE IT! can't wait to read more! - but there is one thing I got the impression that Ichigo and Neliel couldn't touch each other, but they are hugging near the end? - it would have made sense if his new powers gave him the ability to touch her, but then they should have been surprised by that development.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
great story so far, keep up the good work, and please update soon.
compost100 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
omg one of the best ichinel fics i have ever read please continue the story of puta chapter up saying u havent got any more ideas
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I really liked this chapter. Unfortunate that the story, like most good stories on FFnet, has been abandoned. I really liked the concept, though.

-demonicnargles
notanathour72809 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
ok long story i will say

however entirerly worth reading it...as long as its continued if you dont continue it though it would be one of the most horrible storys ive ever read due to the massive cliff hanger

great way to start off a fanfic aint it? youll be hated if you DONT continue it lol
Afterlife88 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I really liked your premise for this story and I feel like it has a lot of potential to be a very good story. Keep up the good work
therez1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
The whole thing is utterly amazing! Make more,the story is really well structured and has a nice back bone to it but you gotta add abit more diolague like more Nel and Orihime atleast just a single sentence. but overall amazingly Everything kept me up till twelve o'clock thinking about righting this review hope you make a awesome next chapter.
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
please update soon.
RyumaOmega chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is a fantastic fanfic! I love it! Although it is kind of sad that he is drifting away from all his friends, especially Chad, Tatsuki, and Orihime. How is he able to get any stronger if all he has to protect is Nel and his family? I mean in the anime and manga, the reason he finally pushed himself to get stronger was because his friends were in trouble, innocent souls were in danger of being eaten by hollows, Rukia need to be rescued from execution, and Orihime was kidnapped by Arrancars to Hueco Mundo. So what would be his motivation to get stronger as a protector if all he has to protect is his family and Nel? On another note, isn't Nel suppose to be an Arrancar? Why does she think she is an ordinary dead soul? Or is this the result of Nnoitra's betrayal and Syazel's experimentation and now she has amnesia and has lost her Arrancar powers? Please explain this to me. Update as soon as you can!
Space Odin chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
that was a fantastic start to this story and i can't wait to read more.
Dracco chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Interestin premise, pity you haven't continued it.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »