Reviews for Sunset
DarkAngel1863 chapter 9 . 4/1
I really like where you could be going with this. Please update soon!
Quinn chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
I just found this story and like it a lot. Keep updating!
ToxicTenshi chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
I know it's been awhile, but I hope you update this. It's quite cute. I adore them both in this. So, hope ya update :)
PA22 chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Please update this fic as lately I've noticed a HUGE lack of unoriginality in most twilight fics well that and I REALLY like this story ;)
Noor Barahmeh chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Please complete it ... I really love it and i don't find any aother stories like it
little.lost.panda chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Are you going to update anytime soon? Because this is REALLY good. I've never seen one where Alice is the vampire and Jasper is the human, it's usually the other way around. But this is GOOD!
doodlechick12 chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
I love this story! Please, please update this soon!
doodlechick12 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
So, I have to ask. Is Louis Mallory based off of Lucius Malfoy on Harry Potter? He's got long blonde hair, sneers a lot, and the initials are the same. It'd be hilarious if he was.
doctor.seuss chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
just came across this and i like it :)
cg-spacegirl21 chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
what the freezie Amy i didn't know you updated or i would have reviewed sooner O.O i should have been watching my email and facebook more closely i guess but anyway i like it and thought it was a really sweet chapter _
TheAmazingDave chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
This is the best story of this type I've read...serious. You should defo keeping updating!
WL23KRDO chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
This is amazing! Can't wate to read more. ]
Twihard chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
I am so glad you continued, I was waiting forever! This just might be the best human/vampire fic of Alice & Jasper. I really think so. Please update. :)
orlibluver chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Don't worry, you still have me as a loyal reader. I know how priorities can become important and lots of things are pushed to the back burner. If you do continue with this story, I would be thrilled to read the next chapters. If not, then it has been very enjoyable to read these first nine chapters. And also the outtake you have of it.

I will admit that I loved Jasper freaking out in the morning while only wearing a towel. Jasper isn't my favorite character, but he has quickly grown on me with this story. Good luck with the rest of your stories!
deltagirl74 chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
I really like this, I hope you update soon