Reviews for Where the Daffodils Bloom
InsomniaWaffle chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Keep writing! :D
InsomniaWaffle chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
"Don't mind Hitsugaya-Taicho," said Matsumoto sweetly, "he's just embarrassed 'cause he's so much shorter than me."

"Don't mind Matsumoto," he countered crossing his arms with a little smirk, his cheeks still pink, "she's just trying to forget the fact that people mistake her for my mother when we go out together."

totally snorted when i read that lol
princess-oro chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Ahhh another adorable chapter! Loveeeee it!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Very cute set of stories you have here. :) I loved the two involving the hollow 'kitten' the most, as well as the drabble for 'Sloth'.

Keep up the good work! :D

Liz
kyokoaurora chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Very nice, lol :)
BoopieBear chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
I love it! I can't tell you how many times I have laughed, or outwardly expressed an "aw!" in this fic. I hope to see another installment soon!
RarusuRinnu1310 chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
I liked the last one xD

I enjoyed reading every chapter, actually Great job! Keep making more :D
sithmaster56a chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
good chapter
phppsmss chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
at long last is correct! great chappie
Kohryu chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
i love the avarice one hahahahaha i sent you out for MILK...bwa hahahahahahahahaha

the sloth one was also very funny ne but the avarice was the best ne
MinakoTrickster chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
This is all cute. I can't wait to see more. I was smiling and laughing at all the antics.
Philyra chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
This is just perfect! I've been jonesing for a HitsuMatsu fix for quite a while now, and I absolutely love this story! I mean, what can I say? You've really managed to show the side of Matsumoto that we see so rarely see: the damaged, serious woman hiding behind that irreverent facade. All the HitsuMatsu moments are so cute, and that Hollow kitty! I almost died!

I look forward to seeing more of this!
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
At tghe very end I was almost gunna throw up from laughing so hard! This was so cute and too funnyXD Ah,you deserve a epic win:D*gives a trophy that says EPIC WIN with tons of swets in it* Yay for Hineko!:3
penscritch chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Aw! The fluffball returns! And poor Hitsugaya; he has to deal with TWO eccentric beings now. But then again, he will get his revenge... *cough, work, cough* The way he planned things out ahead of time for that ill-fated credit card was the best part of this drabble for me. Normally, Urahara's so shifty he gets away with almost anything, but THIS time, he gets duped. XD It's nice to see Hitsugaya's considerable genius put into action. Also, what with Matsumoto's occasional bumbliness, I can't wait to see what'll happen when the other Divisions find out (especially if Commander Yamamoto does). It'd be SO funny. *sees Yamamoto standing with his knobbly stick looking all severe and righteous in front of the little Hollow-kitten pawing at his beard* Great job!
jazzpha chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Huzzah, the further adventures of Hollow Kitty! Another great installment, replete with humor, amusing dialog and nigh-insufferable cuteness (and I mean that in the best way possible). Awesome job!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »