Reviews for Mr Brightsides
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
wow (jaw drops) :O
IKnowWhatIAm chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Forgot to mention, I have an account(IKnowWhatIAm) I'm just too hackin' lazy to log in.
IKnowWhatIAm chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
liked this song–fic. Especially since the song is by The Killers! But, I'm pretty sure the song is Mr. Brightside, not Mr. Brightsides. I'm pretty sure... This is on my MP3 along with the rest of the album!XD This is totally random, but do you like llamas? Me and one of my friends started asking people in our science class that. It was hilarious. One dude said, "Llamas are beautiful." but he was obviously just joking.

Bye Five,

IKnowWhatIAm

P.S. My pet rock, Poblo, says Hi.
Crystal-LeeAFFN chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I loved the story. It also helped that my favourite song is Mr. Brightside. Coincidence?
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
If she loved kyo then why'd him kissing her break the curse? Just wondering. Other than that it's adorable!
LayRay chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This story was so good!

I absolutley loved it and it went perfectly with the song.

Kyo and Tohru forever! )
crispybutts chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
loved it!
Akizakura202 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Not bad, but it felt kind of like the characteres were OOC, in some respects. I can't imagine Tohru smoking, or Yuki, for that matter-Yuki having an aversion to her coughing from it, too. But, it is two years past the series from what I gather, so not a huge deal.

The writing itself was well done :) I don't recall any spelling errors-a rarity, when browsing the site XP The only complaint I have is that they are out-of-character. Nonetheless, I applaud you :)

And I know the one-shots vs. epics dilemma XP It sucks! Especially if you write long chapters, so the updates become even more interspersed. Good luck.
LittleMissMurdered chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
THAT WAS SO SWEET AND CUTE! I LOVE IT! D
briigeeeee chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
heelo, my wonderful friendd. again, you have a wonderful story for our wonderful lives. yes, yes, wonderful is a wonderful word. xDD
rezmutt chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
this was cool this has the feel of the anime so it doesn't just sound weird i like it because it's sweet and simple yet profound at the same time...and it's not corny
SelenaLena chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
*brushes away tears* that was beautiful! ok, so I didn't REALLY cry, but I almost did! I read this while listening to this song, and that made it a lot more powerful (and it's already got the force of a BOMB)... oh, by the way...

BAND GEEKS RULE! (I'm one, and proud of it!)
Tayla chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
AWSOME! It was so welldone, with little errors(no offense).
anothermiracle chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
boing boing boing boing. story's nice.. XP whats with all the random people... in your authors notes... lol.. looks like funn haha~! wish the story was longer though.. reviewed.
Soopa-Doopa-InuYasha-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I Loved your story. please write some more.

with all due respect

Me, (i cant do any better than that.)