Reviews for Coming to Terms
Ashley-In-Wonderland chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
really? you are just gonna leave it like that...well fine then I will go sit in the corner all emo like until you update...please do it quickly because really I'm not the emo type...at all!

haha honestly, I love this! you put a whole new spin on what already is a great book, and yet it still holds that greatness!

i want to know why jasper is acting like that, I'm quite excited though to see Edward come back!
Sobriquett chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
I loved the first chapter. One of my favourite opening chapters ever, seriously. And the second... remained intense. Not as intesne - thank God - but intense enough. And I'm desperate to see another chapter. Soon..? *puppy eyes*

No, it was awesome, and I want to see what's going to happen next. Don't make it easy for them, please. (:

Sobriquet (:
aliceandra chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
it was really good! Keep it up!

Alcie
Unconditionally Me chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Wow! absolutely amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
vicki chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
OMG great start to your story! LUV IT!
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
amazing

loved this chapter
Twilighter4Life1395 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
OMG Love It Love It Love It!
Starbby chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wooh!

Very intense starting!

I like it!

MOARPLZKTHX.
Ashley-In-Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
i cant wait to read this!

its going to be so good!
xLady-Salvatore-Belikovax chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Teehee!

-squees-

I LOVE IT!

I can't wait to read the whole stor-ay!

AH!

-squees some more-

Love you so freakin' much!

Your Lady!
Kiari16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
wow! this sounds like its gonna be good. Its like a movie trailer. i really can't wait for you to start writting it. its probably going to turn out great. You have got me extremely excited to read this fanfic and its barely the preview. lol. i'm serious. you are awesome and this story will be awesome too. hurry and post the next chapter when you get a chance.

ps. do you respond to your reviews? (just asking)
sunshineonacloudyday chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
oh! This looks good! Update soon!
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
sounds vey intersting

please continue
heySparkel chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Very excited!

and i can't help but notice you like to twist the ends of breaking dawn to create your stories. :)

I;m excited!