Reviews for The Blues Brothers 3k
Bluessss chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
Please continue? c: This is so great, oh my god
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
Oh Lord, that truly is an awesome fic. Please, I beg of you, write more!

*puppy dog eyes* I'll give you cookie if you do!
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
okay, been reading for a while, and I must say, Bravo.

Amazing piece of work, and a great read. out of all of your Blues Brothers stories, this has been my favorite. I'll be back soon, to finish the rest, but until then, it's time for me to get some rest!
Sephy-Noir chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
Wow I love this fic. Great plot and brilliant writing _ I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter.
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
Anytime HotRod

I love this so far, keep up the great work
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Awesome! I seriously love the first part Kudos! Keep up the awesome work
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
YAY the chapter of awesome! Love this And yay you didn't make this a romance, kudos!
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Anytime I love how this turned out (and no not cause I gave you the ideas XD) but how you wrote it just made it some things as to what they would do. I love how you captured Elwood's emotions about the car. Kudos Awesome job Keep it up AND EAT TOAST TO SAVE ELWOOD'S SOUL! X3
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Awesome chapter! As for page breaks, sorry I have no idea how to do them myself but people usually put little things like the Oo you did.
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Once again an awesome chapter However, go through this again and some of the words that start a sentence aren't capitalized. (Not bashing just giving some advice cause bashing is evil like evil cheese). Anyway, aside from that, awesome chatper of an awesome fic
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Once again, another awesome chapter to a clever fic. Keep it up
DarkShadowsFalling chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This is so completely different that it's awesome! I love this! Great work. I can't wait to see more!
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Well this is a triquel (I have no idea what you would call a 3rd movie in a movie series XD) that I would of never expected; Jake and Elwood as droids in the future? It totally works. It's originally creative and a heck of an idea; keep going with it, I'd love to see what you do with this.