Reviews for Someday Never Comes
amyblair chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
This is the first story I have ever read from you and I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it.

It was such a touching story and I so loved Dean speaking into the mist and helping the la llorna, encouraging her to let go. I thought you caught the pain and the quiet and the need to help so well.

Really liked it.
bananapancakes7 chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Great story! I really love how you got inside Dean's head... felt very real! :) Thanks so much!
JennK528 chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Lovely ending - I'm glad that you stuck with your original idea. That was wisely done! It was very effective. Sad, but hopeful.

A very fine coda to What is...Thanks for sharing!
Poppyflake chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Great story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.
DeanBean chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
That was a great chapter

A lovely ending

Keep up the good work

DeanBean

xoxoxoxo

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Aw, a wonderful ending to this story. Bittersweet. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to more stories. :-)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
This might be my favorite of your stories, Sue. From the gentleness of Sam with his brother, and even Dean in his grief, to the gentle end of the la llorona, it seems a fitting story for the holiday season and soothes the reader as much as Dean. I love that they found a way to help the spirit instead of just get rid of it, and that Dean still finds the comfort of what he has to help heal what he's lost. And I love the purpose summed up in the line, "he saved Sam." It's a beautiful story, thank you.
SingleMinded chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Well done. Nice ending even when there are only 6 chapters for this story. And I'm actually drafting my future story when I read this chapter, a story which included a spirit that doesn't have any remains to salted and burned (because salt and burn is easy) and I'm stuck at how to get rid of the spirit.

So, when I read your story, it came to me on how to do it. I mean not talking to the spirit like your story but it trigger some idea for me. You don't mind, didn't you?

But thanks anyway for a nice story. Good job!
InSecret chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Not disappointed in the slightest :)

This was a lovely story, well done.

Merry Christmas to you too!
annie200 chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
This was a perfect ending. Thanks.
apieceofcake chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Enjoyed, thank you!
Nilah chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
I believe your instincts were right. I have to admit when I started to get the gist, I thought, awwh! But it worked well. See you next year!
masondixon chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
Thank you for the story. Glad to see Dean feeling better at the end. I look forward to more stories from you in the near future. Have a great new year.
PADavis chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
Not disappointed at all - as uou said, this wasn't about the hunt but Dean's reaction to it. Nice gentle story - I really liked it. Have a great Christmas.

Phoebe
Tidia chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
What a great story and clever idea you developed. Thank you for posting it and Merry Christmas!

Tidia