Reviews for Someday Never Comes
deangirl1 chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
I won't lie. I wanted more. But I'm greedy that way, and you are the best judge of your fic. So, to be totally honest, this felt right as an ending. It created a tight storyline that allowed Dean to feel and heal in a way that is consistent and realistic for his character. Have a wonderful holiday!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
OMG!

this was amazing!

OMG OMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!

this was brilliant hun!

thanks soo much for sharing!

yay
PADavis chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Just read 4 and 5 - excellent. Love how the tension is starting to mount.

Phoebe

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
Psychee chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
I am loving the angst and brotherly concern.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
Ohh, loved the chapter. Didn't expect her to go after Sam and I loved that Dean came to his rescue, likely putting his recovery back a few steps (I hope, I hope). Yes, I'm a hurt!sick!Dean junkie.

Very nice chapter.
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
great story...got some lovely brotherly moments with Dean opening up a bit to Sam. And Dean heartfelt plea to get Sammy back from the water chick was so sad...great job
annie200 chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
This is a great story: interesting plot, excellent Sam and Dean dialogue and you have the devoted but exasperated relationship between them down pat! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kelcor chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter! Suspense AND h/c - awesome!

"A slow drifting mist covered the water sporadically, slowly ebbing toward the shoreline, gliding along the dark waves and gracefully floating onto shore, hovering around his ankles."

I literally cringed as I read those lines... you made it sound so casual, but creepy at the same time! :o)

I think I'm going to have to read some of your other stuff now... well, not now-now, but tomorrow. :o)

~Kelcor
JackFan2 chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Oh the angst the torment the agony the emotional trauma .. THE WHUMP! YAY! Especially the last one: WHUMP!

And Dean to the rescue! Saving Sam! *sigh* you know you melt my heart with the way you write these guys. I only imagine that the promise, the offering himself up to the Spirit that had Sam, well those things might come back to 'haunt' our dear Dean.

Excellent chapter.. AGAIN! Loved the last three lines: Then they would figure this out. Together. Just like they always did.

Those lines sum up the Winchesters for me. Perfectly.
SingleMinded chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Aw... so sweet.

They concern to much about each other and even make me forget who save who. Hahaha... nice update. Hope to see more soon.
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Wow! Awesome chapter!

I just hope Dean didn't just give himself up to this spirit... Probably not, he did offer his help though, that must have calm her.
princess peanut chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Amazing story! I am so happy I've found it. You have me so hooked. That was one of my favorite episodes and I feel they could have played up the angst a lot more. I'm gald you took up the cause. I love hurt Dean and worried Sam. You have the character voices perfect too! I am so hooked. I can't wait for more!
bananapancakes7 chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Really looking forward to the next chapter! Great story so far, I'm sucked in! :)
DeanBean chapter 4 . 12/12/2008