Reviews for Someday Never Comes
JennK528 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hey, just catching up here! And I'm hooked! Great start - that ep was just made for tags involving Dean angst, wasn't it? LOL!

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this...

(And I'd plow through it right now, but I gotta go to work. Gah.)
Poppyflake chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Great chapter. It sounds like they've really got their work cut out for them to resolve this one. Looking forward to the next chapter.
JackFan2 chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Aww, that was a great chapter. Sam's internal struggle on how to help Dean to help himself. How carefully he maneuvers his way into Dean's psyche. I can imagine that's a mine-field walk if ever there was one. But I loved all the sweetness of Sam being so comforting to Dean and concerned over his well-being, especially there at the end when he tells Dean, "In the mean time, you look like shit." And Dean acquiesces and leaves. I loved that bit to pieces.

And shoot.. I don't have any more to read now. *pooh* Oh well, it was sure fun catching up. Working overnight has its advantages.

Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for another installment. I do warn you, I'm not a very patient waiter. :D
JackFan2 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Ok, firstly, your brotherly banter is always wonderful and always leaves me smiling. The whole nekkid Dean thing, realizing Sam undressed him and the Inez from the convenience store was brilliant. You really do have a wonderful way with the boys brotherly moments.

I loved the trust-bit there, how Dean's doubting his own mind but when Sam continues to have faith in him, Dean can muster up the ability to continue. That was a small thing but really, a big thing too!

Oh, no.. Dean's going to a bar, Sam's going to the library? Oh noze.. the boys are splitting up.. that's never a good thing! YIPES!
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Oh geeze.. this chapter broke my heart... just like that episode did. Dean, such the family man, the one who penned all his hopes and dreams on his family, the one who hung tenaciously to whatever family he had, no matter how fragmented that may be, to be tormented by something assuming his Mom's form or voice. Guh, poor sweet Dean.

And Sam. Poor Sam. Trying like crazy to help Dean figure all this out. Desperate to help him but uncertain as to how. It's gotta be all kinds of lonely to have no one to help you worry about the only other person in your life that means anything to you. Both these boys they just break my heart.

Speaking of that, when Dean jumps into the water.. ugh.. and brokenly tells Sam that Mom needed his help. JEESH! Gotta love the angst in both his broken statement and Sam's wounded frustration at what to say to that!

Okay. I AM getting caught up. SHEW! The only bonus to being behind is knowing that while I finished this chapter, I still have another to read! YAY!
gwyn chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
More please! I'm always glad for a straight-up tag/AU/whatever. Simple mystery, angst, and a tusslin' with a ghostie is all I need.
masondixon chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
Thanks for the update. Greedily, I hope there is another one You.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
I'm loving this story so far! I do really enjoy tags from this episode-there's so much to do with it. I can't wait for more!
deangirl1 chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
Ha! I knew the spirit was feeling a "special" connection with Dean! And why do I get a feeling that Carlos is either a very sensitive barkeep or he may know something...hm... Some lovely angsty Dean here - so true that he uses the hunt to bury his own pain... but it's also what really gives his life meaning for him too... Looking forward to seeing where they go from here - loved "O'Reilly's"!
SingleMinded chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
What a fine update. You wrote them well. I like it when you always write Sam's mind-reading his brother and he's always right. It show the concern and their special relation.
riquitv chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
haha, ok, call her whatever you want, it's your story, lol, it's just that for me it's like reading "the weeping waman" haha, well, thanks for the update, i love hurtDean stories, in this chapter our poor Dean is hurting for his mom, poor boy, i hope the boys would find the body of this woman and well, maybe Dean can get a little more hurt in the process? hehe, until a new chapter :)
Aishybashy chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
Hey, I'm really enjoying this fic, everytime there is a mentions of how crappy dean is really feeling I can see it so vividly in my head, just a sign of your excellant writing skills ;). I always feel so bad for Dean, he seems to really believe he doesn't deserve to dream or want things, or that he has no right to want anything to change... poor Dean. At least he has Sam to lean on. Oh and O'Reillys? NICE! I'm Irish and I've been notice this trend of Irish themes or connections popping up an awful lot in supernatural fics haha I really like it though it makes me smile. I find it funny how when some people want to write an Irish person speaking though they make them sound like they just feel out of a 1950's lepricaun film haha.

Keep up the good work! looking forward to the next post

Ais x
Ster1 chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
I think you're right-Dean would react with defensiveness at any offers of sympathy/pity. Love the way he bounces right back into the hunt, though. That's our Dean! And Sam is trying so hard, poor guy. Great job with the brotherly dynamics!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
OMG! haha lol cold water- shrinkage

haha nice one hun

i love the way this is unfolding

really great stuff hun

i cannot wait for more

thank you!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
OMG Sue!

hun, this was absoloutley amazingly written hun!

what an amazing thrill read ride ahah

LOVED it

im gonna go read more, this is brill! x
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »