Reviews for Metamorphosis
kasey chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
COOOOL! Love where this is going :) Noowwww... Just continue.
LightLessStar chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Yeah, Cas to the rescue!
ALostEcho98 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
this is amazing!

keep writing please :) and update fast.
jensensgirl3 chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Can't wait to see how this story end, I do feel sorry for Dean loosing Sam like that. Now he's back as an Angel and how will Dean deal with that, he's already feeling quilty for saying If I didn't know you , I would hunt you.

Nice story so far hun, can't wait to see what happens next.
Jessica chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
wow now that sam's an angel what will dean say about it add more want to read more thanks
Amy chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
Woah. An angel? That's a shocker. I never saw that coming, the way they treated Sam, and then he ends up an angel. Wow. I can't wait to see where this goes and how Dean takes it!
Red Dragon - Jura chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
O! I really like this one too! awesome story! i love the whole Sam's an angel and guilty Dean stuff! awesome!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
This is a sweet twist! I love how the story has gone so far...

It would be sweet if Sam managed to go back into a human somehow... or maybe not. I dont know yet lol.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
excellent *moves on to your other stories to read*
snsw25kr14 chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
I actually had started reading this before when there was only one chapter and I forgot to put it on my alert list. Nice work so far. Although "caughing" is supposed to "coughing". Update soon!
Star Mage1 chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
I was not expecting Sam to become an angel. I can't wait to see the affects this has.
Carlough chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
Came across this story last night and I've got to say, I am loving this plot twist. Now, will Sam be like one of those mindless drone angels, the ones that are boring 'show no emotion'?
Aecoris chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Wow, I can't wait to see what Dean's reaction will be! How different will Sam be? Will he still care for Dean? Will he still have feelings unlike all the other angels? He will stay with Dean though right? He has to! I hate it when the brothers get separated. I'm really loving this story! Update soon!
Spooker chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
thank you! that was awsome, i wonder how Dean is going to take Sam being an angel now? update soon!
criminally charmed chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Man, I can't stand it whenn Sam dies...Please, please...bring him back.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »