Reviews for Due Diligence
giverofgrace chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! I LOVE THIS STORY!
CatLikeRuby chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Oh interesting. This is getting to be really exciting. Please continue.
Writer With Sprite chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
UPDATE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW
giverofgrace chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
come on! wheres an update? you cant jusy tel me uve hgiven up on this story! its too good! please update soon
IWannaLightsaber chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Awww! That was sweet of Wolf. And K-Unit. And characteristically crazy. Love it.

Very clever creative idea, this. It just really strikes me as original and captures my interest very well. It's funny and it it is sweet. I love it. Thank you! XoXo
Mara jade chase chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I noticed you havent updated in quite a while but you seemed to know where you were going with this story and i do hope you havent abandoned it permanently! Its rather good and im really intrigued, i would rather wish to see how this all ends! So if possible please update !
Hane no Zaia chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Interesting.

Thanks for sharing
Synchro lover chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
sweet but strange at the same time
NoelAnderson chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
It's been a while since you've posted anything on this, but i really hope you post more soon. I really like this story so far!
sama-chan chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Hmm. Curious. I'm wondering what will happen next! Please continue :)
bananacupcakes chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Please continue :]
justwalkingdown chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Amazing. I can't wait to find out more. Please update soon!

Fairy
Sujin321 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Nice story so far! Keep writing! and...UPDATE! o
laurakyna chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
this is also good. i need to find something else to say- every time it's 'this is good' 'i like this' or 'the plot is nice.' it's a bit hypocritical when i expect writers to have a wide vocabulary and yet i don't when i review. hm...

whatever. i really do love this series...
Ranger warrior apprentice chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
I really liked your story! It's good and the plot is really original! PLEASE PLEASE updaate soon! thx!