Reviews for Ode to my Family
wantonlytoread chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Please continue your story is well worth reading. I am saddened when I see how many really good stories that are left unfinished on this site.
So yes, can we have some more...
Thanks for writing.
Destiny chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Heey

How are you? I just read all of you fanfic and I am in love with it.

When do you update? I hope it is soon, I want to see what will happen when Edward meets him son. Does he still love Bella.

I am loving it.

Kisses and I hope to see you soon.
Shin Maxwell chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Wow.I am not impressed with this Edward right now. He has a right to meet the kid sure, but not to threaten Bella when she says something he doesn't like hearing. Just..wow. XD
anisha.rpa chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Hey Liv, you really don't need to change earlier chapters..The difference shows how you have evolved as an author and isn't improvement from what we were yesterday is what we all seek...Your earlier chapters show your improvement so don't change it..
By the way another great chapter...waiting for Edward to meet Anthony
Breese chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Edward world really take antony from bella? Is bella going to be more sick? Os next chapter thanksgiving?

Plllleeeease, I need more.
Monroe88 chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
I can't believe you don't have more reviews, this is a fantastic story. : )
catherine-moonlessnight chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
This chapter just spoke to my soul. I find the struggle Bella faces trying to get out of this intense relationship as very raw, and can't wait to see how you dissect its finer points. Had Edward been human in the novel, this is easily a dark root in him that could have been explored. You are a true cognisant of her ability to fight for what she loves, which is very refreshing. I hate the idea that Bella is a wilting wallflower wanting only Edwards love, here she is portrayed as a fierce mother. I love it. Please write more.
Breese chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
This chapter was intense. I love Rose, and Emmett seems Nice, I want more of him hahahaha

I want to know more about Edward and Bella should liste to him.

Pleeeease, update as soon as possible... i love this story.
dcfoster1932 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
I'm enjoying the story so far, and am looking forward to reading more. Please keep writing when you can.
FreudsGone chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
I'm glad you updated after I decided to give you a chance after seeing last update date. Keep writing please.
SingleMum chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
love it cant wait to read more and see what happens were it gose
FreudsGone chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
I'm so glad I discovered this story just at the moment I was sure you weren't ditching it. Please update I want to know more about why Bella left Edward. I've a feeling that the story she told Mike was BS.
Breese chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
I am só happy that you are back...

O oooh My god, I can' t belie vê.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, update real soon, I am really curiosidade tô read the ir conversation.
NannaRahRah chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
I like it so far, can't wait to see what happens next
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
cant wait for the next chapter!