Reviews for Hangman
Renoki chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
?

hint: will you be my girlfriend?

i'd have done this if i read this earlier honestly
xx.Cross.Fire chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Is there an 'R', an 'E', a 'V', an 'I', an 'E', and a 'W'? There're 6 blanks ans six letters. So here I do.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was awesome. Sora is creative.
YGP chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was a really cute story. I haven't read any story using hangman yet but this was the first. Good job.
Kairi9898 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
6 blanks... hmmmm ...? ! XD thats Sora for ya i bet he always has funny ways of asking a question! XD
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I got it before Kairi That totally ROCKED! :)
InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This story oozed cuteness. I couldn't stop grinning :)
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Hahah, I should get my lover and do something like this to see if it works out as well as this. Maybe, maybe not. I'm hoping it will. Well, as long as I leave hints I think it'll work good enough. -cough- Enough ranting.

Anyways, this was adorable and I hope you get proposed to like this, 'cause that would be amazing and then it'd be like, you could brag about how you got what you wanted and what not. ;P

O3O
myst469 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Sooooo cute and swweeet!

i wish sumone can do dis 2 me!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Ahhh! I managed to get it on the second letter. I love this story , so sweet.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hmm... I guess that's a 'yes' and yours was 'review?' (oh, I'm so good at hangman...-_-' )

This was really sweet! And creative. Great job.
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aww... I loved it! It was VERY adorable! Keep writing. 3
DragoNik chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
well...thats an interesting way to propose...i think i'll try Sora's method in the future. It wasnt so hard to guess what he was going to aske her. at first i thought "Do You Love Me?"... but when i saw both a and e...it clicked. and right now i'm solving your riddle too... no need to draw a hang man...i'll review. :D!
KaUiA chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
so cute and sweet.

very original!

Romantic!
RAWRsuzie chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
AW THAT WAS SO CUTEE! THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!