Reviews for The Taming of Sora
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Omg you totally need to finish this story. Like its not even fair, your so close! Please finish! You must!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Omg I love this! This is totally ten things I hate about you. I love that movie! But one little request, can you make Mimi a little less of an airhead? If you don't blah its your story so of course you'll write it as you seem fit. Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
This reminds me of the movie ten things I hate about you. I love this story so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This is the saddest first chapter I have ever read.;-; I'm still sipping away the tears from cheeks.
sesshomaru-sama's lover chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Ok so I just read the story and I absolutely loved it and I'm really sad that its been almost 2 years since your last update. So I really hope you update this story again soon
pink-strawberries chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
loved it!
SugarSpiral chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
Diane-ifying, eh?

Oh pleaseoh please oh please let Joe get his ass kicked soon :)
Rubylie chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
As wonderfull as the other chapters! i really like this story and cannot wait for your update!

bye
SitcomLifeOfLindz chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
yay ur dianeifying it that means...well hopefully thers gonna be SOTATO! plz plz plz make it matt and sora
SitcomLifeOfLindz chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
aww i feel bad for the dad! good story tho! :)

update in serach of the two l's soon please!
MimixIshidax chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
Dayum D that was a long wait! But worth ut ;]

JOE is the biggest asshole/creeper ALIVE. I can't stand him for a second, like i literally made a gagging sound when he showed up at the beach with Mimi and her friend. Ick, he's like a leech or something. But I thought it was so unbelievably funny when he literally KICKED Miyako out of his bed. Lmfao, I was dying but I felt but for her. Even if she is a bitch :/

Awe both Mimi and Matt were walking on air, I feel like M's gonna do something stupid though and fuck up things with Matt. Lol, Matt's always a man-whore! Haha, it's sexy though :P ...drool...

Lol, Tai's gonna bring Sora a pear, classic.

Yayy! Izzy lost his virginity but who is the mystery girl? I need to know!

Uh oh, Joe needs to have a word with Matt and Iz...this can NOT be good. Ass hole :[

Don't wait so long to update next time! I love you and this story too much!

Love ya D,

-Chris
Laurellei chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
I'm curious to see how you're going to end it with 3 or so chapters left! I actually liked this Taiora/Mimato fic a lot, and usually I'm not much of a fan.

Keep up the good work Di. Can't wait for the next update(s) from you!
collateraldamage-x chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
You're a bad author(ess)? No way, if anything I'm way worse then you. At least you update your stories every now d then, my sit on pathetic shelves collecting dust for 4 months before they're even looked at! No worrie, you are amazing, never forget that!

I'm glad you got back to this, and you've got inspiration! That's always good. I particulary enjoyed the part with T.k. and Matt, that was pretty funny. And the fact that Matt called T.k. mini-me. Love it.

I can't help but to feel bad for Ken. He likes Kari so much, and she's with T.k. I mean, I LOVE the Takari, but I feel bad... give Ken a girl! Or, if you love him gay so much, give him a guy! Yea!

Diane-ifying, it should be a interesting ride... :D Even only another 2 or 3 chapters, you can make it seem like the Apocolypse with only 2 paragraphs! Haha. I'm glad to see you're back! Love you (non-sexually XD)
M M Forever chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
YAY! Finally, an update! And yay for all the awesome things that happened in this chapter! ... oh, and boo towards Joe for beng an a-hole... seriously... really not liking Joe in this story.

... oh well. Update again, and sooner this time, will ya? :D
Catching Rain chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
Aww... I thought that Jyou was really going to be on fire! That would have been a sight to see. And as chauvanistic as he was when he kicked Miyako out, she totally deserved it. XD Anyway, I certainly hope that you don't keep us waiting as long this time. I mean, the chapter was totally worth the wait, but that was a long time! Can't wait for the next chapter.