Reviews for Hide and Sleep An SG1 SGA Crossover
Lady Pandora chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Lol! Lemon! Perfect ending.
Lady Pandora chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Okay, not only have you made me like Keller, but I'm happy she and Rodney are together! I wish I had gotten that feeling while watching the show!

And awwww... Jack and Sam!
Lady Pandora chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Oh, nice bit from Jennifer's POV with the 2nd childhood ep!
Lady Pandora chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I jutst *knew* Jennifer was going to be doing that! And trust Radek to figure out the device and how to use it. I like how you've woven in pieces from canon, such as Ronon asking Keller to train with Teyla instead of him.
Lady Pandora chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
I was wondering if the device was similar! And yay for Rodney praising Radek! Flowing nicely and I'm enjoying it. I can 'hear' the characters as I read.
Lady Pandora chapter 4 . 7/2/2014

Loved the geek boys' shorthand! That's just how I see/hear them as well.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
Great story! Maybe you could mark it as 'completed' so it doesn't confuse some of us, :P
3 fries short of a happy meal chapter 11 . 8/31/2009
very funny!
Ilerya82 chapter 11 . 1/24/2009
I don't think I reviewed this story, but you know what I'm going to say already, don't you?

Sandy, I hold your writing in high regard- there are only a handful of writers that I will actively follow and read religiously, no matter the pairing. Yours would be one of them. You find a way to inject humour into every situation while staying true to the characters we know and love. You've got a knack for it, hon!

Excellent work! *gives round of applause*
Eternal Density chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
I've been away, so I just caught up on the last four chapters. Very well ended, methinks :D
allygator16666 chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it! looking forward to the sequel.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
*dies laughing* That was the best ending ever! I love it!

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
ally chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next...update soon!
toosweet chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
WOW! This has been a wild ride! Great story! So what happens next? They make it back right?
ally chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
great chapter, really enjoying this story, the crossover is great! I'm guessing keller is pregnant? update soon!