Reviews for The Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Love the last line. Words to live by.

Very funny story, totally made my night:) Merry Christmas!
Kairos Impending chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Crap, now I have to research Queen Elizabeth.

Nice epilogue. I'm right in the spirit now, truly. I'm even going to try not to kill anyone this year.
Sarah Kennedy chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Yay! Thank you for this! Much amusement gained.
The-voices-told-me chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Okay first of all I am dying right now! I have laughed too much! LOL my sides are actually hurting! Oh My God my favourite part of that was them on the sled:

"Duck!" They passed under a tree branch with inches to spare.

"There he is! To the right! STEER!"

"I'm tryin'! LEAN!"

"I AM leaning!"

"The other way, for fu- Aw, shit." They sped past Beowulf, who stood there with his hands on his hips and gave them a confused look.

"Turn back! Stop! ROCK!"

It cracked me up LOL. I'm sitting here just laughing and my mum was like 'whats so funny'. Can't wait for an update! Good job so far.
Lex36 chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Good way to start the morning, please update soon. We have loads of snow this morning but sadly no mutant snow men only boring work
Kairos Impending chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
"Watch out where the Slayers go, and don't you eat that yellow snow..."

And after that sled ride, I KNOW you're channeling Bill Watterson.
Kairos Impending chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Tucker! Hellpuppies! Rock!

And, I feel doofy now, but I never noticed Faith's really good point about the solar eclipse before. That snow really was hella magical.
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Sir/Ma'am, I have several things to say about this story (or at least its first chapter):

1. If it had not been for your reputable name in fanfiction I might have shrugged it off as holiday humor crack and skipped it.

2. On further reflection, I have no idea why, because there is a pronounced shortage of FLESH-EATING ZOMBIES in the genre, and it is cause in itself for rejoicing.

3. I think you may have made a reference to my favorite zombie movie (Part 2 in Shocking 2D) in the title there. Or possibly just some Bill Watterson influence. Either or neither, I feel fuzzy inside.

4. However, I will never be able to think of Mr. Pointy the same way again, thanks a LOT.

5. Thumpety thump thump...oh dear God this is what Frosty was born for. I'm sure of it.
Axel Osbourne chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
HOW DARE YOU! GHOSTBUSTERS WAS EXCELLENT! THAT WAS BILL MURRAY'S BEST WORK EVER! HE WAS AWSOME IN THAT MOVIE! Ok, sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I just love that movie. Anyway, other than that, funny (if somewhat gross) chapter. I do wonder how long it's going to take them to realise they just need some salt to melt the snowman, though. Yeah, people in Sunnydale wouldn't be wise to that, but you'd think Faith would think of it.
Sarah Kennedy chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Yay! Zombie snowmen! Aw now I want one :)
Axel Osbourne chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
So you're on the one a year updated schedule, huh? But you'll have it done this year. (Sure you will) Well, it was still a good chapter.
Lynnicaec chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is so funny. But what else did I expect from the great Beer Good. You writing is always so good. I can't wait for an update. So hurry!
kmi85 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
hehehe cool!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This is actually quite interesting! And perfect for this time of year lol. please update soon!
tobaccoandpeppermint chapter 1 . 12/6/2008