Reviews for Glimpses
love story
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
like it
ceiyn chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
agh, interesting but perverted ... I would like to see another chapter *makes puppy dog eyes*
Bluesparkleification chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I wish you'd update this :)
Desertliliac chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
please write a next chapter/sequel ! please :)
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
OMG! Why have u not updated?

please continue this story!
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
OMG...ROFL! xD

You sure this isn't M-Rated? ;

Anyway, it's kinda funny and ironic right now, but can't wait for the next chappy
Yuuki66Pureblood chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A NEW CHAPTER IMM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT XDXDXDXDXDXDXDX I LOVE THIS STORY IM GOONA FAVORIUTE YOU
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Please write the next chapter. I want to know what's going on with Yuuki! :)
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
nothing to complaint so far. Thank you, I'm waiting for more
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Loved it!

Kaname's longing was touching!

Ashlyn
Lieutenant H.W chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh, please, please, please make more of this story, it's really awesome, just like Sacrament! I love how it's from Kaname's perspective and I'd love to see more of your take on how the poor guy had to act around Yuuki during this time. (I think I pity him even more now.) Beautifully written anyway, 1st class!
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Perfect! I love VK fics with Kaname and Yuuki. You know what a sucker I am for lolicon so the 'underage' thing doesn't bug me at all... in fact... oddly enough, with VK I can get over the incest thing very easily as well. (I actually think it's almost... sweet... the way it's written.)

But... I'm a freakin' hentai!

Please, I'd love it if you were to write more VK K/Y fics... perhaps continuing this kind of thing in a series of oneshots about both Kaname and Yuuki's growing sexual tension as they age?