Reviews for Surf's up
TwiRose4life chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Two words:
Update Please
CascadaBlack711 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
i know you haven't updated in forever but please please don't give up on this story! it's amazing and it has a really good plot line!
Freakaflies chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Please update your stories! I love Time for control but u just had to stop writing it didntcha? Your lucky I haven't decided to un favourite or un follow u!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
I hate how Alice is so controlling it just hits my neves to where in my mind I'm telling her off but other than that this is great
AliceCullen3 chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
I LOVE IT! KEEP GOING!
June chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! You are SOOO talented! I love your stories! Please! For ME! At least finish either Surfs Up, or Time for Control! PLEASE!
adriana-xx chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
I like your story :) but you might wanna brush up on your Aussie slang! I live in Australia and was a bit confused when Bella said 'that's bronzer' cause it's meant to be bonzer. And bella would call flip flops thongs :) But othe than that you've done a great job! :)
MajoringinFandoms chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
James, what an a**hole... gottat love him )
MajoringinFandoms chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
OMG THAT WHOLE OINNING BELLA DOWN THING WAS SO FUNNY!
rude-said-peter chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
"The next thing I knew, I was tackled by a black blur and the blur was yelling something at me so fast that I didn’t catch a word she said. I think it was something about shopping, but that could of just been me." i love your sence of humar lol this is good keep it up and update soon
rude-said-peter chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
"the capital for pale people."THATS FUNNY! AND aLICE WITH HER FAST TALK LOL
dancing-banana-tree chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
awesome
Alreatea.of.the.Empire chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
Can you please update this story it seems great! Pretty please with icecream and cheries on top?
Sammiie3 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Please update! I have been Watching this story for ages waiting for a bloody upddate...Update soon or I...I...Ill Severely hurt you! Yah... Yah.. I will!
Apocalyptic Carnage chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
i love this interesting interaction between our favorite love birds!

plez update soon!