Reviews for Better for You
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Interesting!
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Poor Alice, love is never easy is it? Romantic love isn't the only kind out there with issues. I really like how you've written this. It's nice to see things through a new perspective.
granger-riddle chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Damn, you are an amazing writer! I've read this and "Fate" and I must say, you've got a serious talent :D

I'll look forward to reading more of your stuff :D
Shining Golden chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Nice job portraying the struggle that the vampires feel. I loved the line "the trust was too much to bear. Because it would be so incredibly easy to slip … so easy to slip and kill this sister I loved with all my heart." Poor Jasper... I would love to see what Alice says when she catches up to him.
Floreana chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
i would love it!
tanwellman chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
tres bien! :)

I adore Alice...
RavenEnna chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is great! I love the way you've captured and tied in all the different emotions and details around Alice, Bella, Carlisle and Edward. :D
Candice chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I loved it! I think you should keep going, it's really good!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I really liked this. I never thought about the silent interchange between Alice and Edward in this situation, but you are right that there must have been some! Please write more. I'd love to see how Alice comforts Jasper.
ky-la-XD chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
yay! love it! thumbs up, thumbs up! i'm definitely reading ALL your works.. (,)
Lady Eve chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I greatly admire how you capture Alice in this piece. I don't have to imagine the hardship that Alice goes through trying not to kill Bella due to her inticing blood. You descrbed Alice's struggle well. Thank you for writing this fic and giving Alice's character depth and respect.
Oh-So-Scene chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I say do a scene with Alice and Jasper.

:]

They're my favoorriite couple.

:]
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I liked it! The immensity of their suffering during this incident goes a long way toward making their exodus, soon after, minutely more excusable, you know? Please do continue. I love angsty Jasper!
twilightdork13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh, continue please. I would love to see Edward and Jasper's conversation, and than of course Alice and Jasper's. Anyways, great job your descriptions are amazing :)
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Please please please write the interaction. The last line of this fic made me CRY. Do you know how rare that is for me?