Reviews for The Interloper in the Partnership
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Aww..great job! I loved it!
Lyra Zundel chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
This was just brilliant! Your writing style is mature and very good, and your story was very addictive. I haven't read any of your other stories yet, but I definately will!
Rose Aarac chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Excellent ending to a cute little two shot! I loved it!
backstagespotlight chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
You too huh? Aren't finals brutal? Nice writing!
Ella Cony chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
I liked it...I think it worked that you didn't make it too sappy ("fluffy") at the end.
jacklynvt11 chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Absolutely beautiful story. Loved it. Amazing job. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Hey twin:) That was terrific even if it didn't turn out the way you intended.

Sometimes the characters just do that don't they? They don't let you do what you want with them. It was still pretty fluffy though and the ending was adorable.

I'm glad Brennan recognized what Sully was saying and I'm glad she acknowledged that it was true - that she didn't have room in her life for him when Booth was more than adequate filling the role of 'other half'.

“If that’s his idea of your indulging my alpha male-ness, then…” LOL, how true is that. They do have an odd mix of him forcing his alpha-maleness on her and her resigning herself to his actions.

Finals eh? Yuck. I've written one and I've got four left. How 'bout you? Then I'm home for the holidays! YES! *Sigh* Waking up late, making coffee, sitting around with a good book. It all seems so surreal, but it's only a few days away.

Good luck! And again, excellent story!

Leah
corik80 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I loved this chapter! This is exactly how I wanted that episode/story line to end! Can't wait to read the next part!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Excellent story. Amazing job. Cant wait for the second half. :)
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I love this please update soon!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Great job! Your right, your Sully is smarter! lol can't wait for more!
lyv03 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
hey I like Sully a lot better now. I would love to read the next chapter!

xx
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Yeah, I didn't really mind Sully either (he did give us cause for that amazing scene when he leaves and Booth is standing on the dock waiting for her...) but I would've liked him a whole lot more if he was smarter, as you said and wrote him. Excellent start, can't wait for the next installment!
angeleyes46 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
keep up the great work
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That was excellent.

I appreciated you labeling Sully as an 'interloper' which was definitely what he was. Sorry, I've always had an irrational dislike for Sully.

It was great, seeing him come to same conclusion that everyone else has: that Booth and Brennan belong together. What Sweets pointed out to them earlier this season, they have a surrogate relationship already that turns pretty much every person that attempts to interfere into an interloper.

I did feel for Brennan at the end, I mean, in all fairness she hasn't yet realized what everyone else has, but Sully still did the right thing, as much as it will hurt her,

Great job! And I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

Leah

p.s. you weren't kidding about us being twins when it comes to books. I'm a huge 'Lord of the Rings' fan and I love Harry Potter as well.