Reviews for The Charlatans of Circumstance
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 14 . 2/20
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapter soon
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 14 . 1/14
Poor Lelouch. It's good that Suzaku is going to save him. Could you please have Lelouch as submissive? I love submissive Lelouch. I hope Suzaku will be ok, and I also hope his cousin will be ok as well.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
anon chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
honestly i love you right now.
btw is it meant to be lelouch as top or suzaku? it seems like lelouch is top. ive never actually read fanfictions like that but im willing to try ;)
hope its not too much pressure but...update? pretty please?
long live CODE GEASS!
:D
Piggy7869 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
This story is truly amazing! I wasn't sure at first how you were going to build their relationship into something remotely romantic, but then you blew me away with all this passion! I know writers block and/or boredom can sap the life out of your fingers on completion of a story, but if you can find some zap in you to write an update, my life would be complete. Even giving information if the story is on haiatus or terminated would be so much more satisfying than waiting in the dark. Remember your readers love you and how to see you soon! 3
WHAT NO chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
THREE YEARS
I JUST CAME HERE NOW AND READ THIS MASTERPIECE AND

Please tell me you will finish this wonderment ;_;
GwennielOfNargothrond chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Well, looks like you've gone back on hiatus with this... such a shame. I truly hope you'll update this and finish too, maybe. It feels like the plot could be wrapped up in just a few more (one or two) chapters... it's hard to get back writing something after such a long time, but all your fans, all the fans of this fic, would be ever so grateful if only... well, I'll just finish by saying that I have really enjoyed reading this, more than I thought I would enjoy a crossdress-AU-fic. The characterisations and the dialogue and the delicious drama and tension just make it so good. So, if you ever rewatch CG again, I hope youll return to this fic. It's a real gem.
Zylette chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Is there any chance this will be updated again? I want to know how it ends!
Strengthx3 chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
HNSINSKDJNAISNAKDBSJSN GOD DAMN IT LELOUCHHH
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGG PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! I will miss this story! Such an awesome fic shouldn't have to be stopped at all DX Please update :c
hinori92 chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I've read this fiction since you've first uploaded it. The last time I read it was when you last uploaded this chapter. Today I suddenly felt like checking if there is any updates, though sadly none, but I really do love your fiction! This story is extremely awesome and I can still remember the feeling when I was reading this. Its been a while since you've last updated but please upload soon. I, myself is not good in keeping up with my stories and its been a long while since I've uploaded as well. So, I really hope you won't be like me? Haha.

Anyways, your fic is definitely awesome. Please upload soon. I really want to know what will happen next. The cliffhanger is slightly torturing me. )
DevilGene chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
I hope you just alter the roles... it's more fitted and exciting if Lelouch is the girl...
God-d-e-ss Eternity chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
I'm never and not into submissive Suzaku, but this fic makes me hard to resist and say no and here I am at the last chapter, eat them all in one go!
me chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
muahahaha Suzaku in a dress to the rescue! And you know he's still gonna do a better job than Lelouch could! Even if they don't figure out he's a guy, they'll get scared off by his fists!
Sinsanity chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Balls, I accidentally cut off the first half of my review while trying to fix my incredibly beautiful parody.

Well, anyways, the basic summary is holy crap I love you and I love this fic and everything about this is (insert a multitude of praising adjectives here)

Also, I call the song the "Suzaku in A Dress Song"
Written by: Me
Tune stolen from Macklemore's Thrift Shop because it's easy to parody.

Toodles!
Sinsanity chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Iiiiiiiii'm gonna read some fiiics
Only got 2 hours left 'til sunrise
I-I'm, I'm scrolling
Holy crap it's LuluSuza
This is fucking awesomeeeeeeeeeee
Click up on the story like "whaddup is that my OTP"
Lelouch's a prude, Suzaku's a chick, Oh god I really love CC
BG info in the first chapter, there's so damn much to say
People like, "Damn, that's more complicated than Suza's lingerie."
Now there's angst - Lelouch's a nice guy and Suzaku tries to thank him
It's a good plan, but Lelouch should really just shank him
Gino is a sweetheart, he wants Kallen in his bed
Lulu's feeling sad and oh shit Nunally's dead
(Criessssssssssssssssssssssssssss)
But shit, it speeds up plot development! (Do it)
Strappin' up, lacin' up, 'bout to go and get some weddings dresses
Passin' up on time with Marriane 'cause she crazy, yo

Okay that's all I can write because it actually is around 2 hours until sunrise so I have to sleep because I have summer school tomorrow. I LOVE YOUR STORY. *rips off shirt and has a T-shirt with your story written on it* PLEASE CONTINUE IT. I AM A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK AND AM DYING WHILE TRYING TO FINISH MY OWN BUT I WILL WAIT YEARS FOR THIS.