Reviews for The Charlatans of Circumstance
Jynova chapter 14 . 3/27
Please... PLEASE update this...? I know it's been so long but OH. PLEASE. Even just ONE more chapter? Pretty please with cherries and, shit, fuck cherries, with *insert your favorite toppings* on top! Here's hoping one persons desperation can be conveyed enough through tippity typing, clickity clacking...! And that sheer desperation should be indicative enough of how awesome I think this story and your writing is...!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 3/17
Oh Come ON! You had to leave the story hanging at the really good part!
Kira12 chapter 14 . 3/1
Are you going to update this? GAWD I HOPE SO!
bxssun chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
fuck fuck fuck
cliffhanger, man. it kills me ._.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapter soon
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 14 . 1/14/2015
Poor Lelouch. It's good that Suzaku is going to save him. Could you please have Lelouch as submissive? I love submissive Lelouch. I hope Suzaku will be ok, and I also hope his cousin will be ok as well.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
anon chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
honestly i love you right now.
btw is it meant to be lelouch as top or suzaku? it seems like lelouch is top. ive never actually read fanfictions like that but im willing to try ;)
hope its not too much pressure but...update? pretty please?
long live CODE GEASS!
Piggy7869 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
This story is truly amazing! I wasn't sure at first how you were going to build their relationship into something remotely romantic, but then you blew me away with all this passion! I know writers block and/or boredom can sap the life out of your fingers on completion of a story, but if you can find some zap in you to write an update, my life would be complete. Even giving information if the story is on haiatus or terminated would be so much more satisfying than waiting in the dark. Remember your readers love you and how to see you soon! 3
WHAT NO chapter 14 . 7/6/2014

Please tell me you will finish this wonderment ;_;
GwennielOfNargothrond chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Well, looks like you've gone back on hiatus with this... such a shame. I truly hope you'll update this and finish too, maybe. It feels like the plot could be wrapped up in just a few more (one or two) chapters... it's hard to get back writing something after such a long time, but all your fans, all the fans of this fic, would be ever so grateful if only... well, I'll just finish by saying that I have really enjoyed reading this, more than I thought I would enjoy a crossdress-AU-fic. The characterisations and the dialogue and the delicious drama and tension just make it so good. So, if you ever rewatch CG again, I hope youll return to this fic. It's a real gem.
Zylette chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Is there any chance this will be updated again? I want to know how it ends!
nagidawn chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGG PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! I will miss this story! Such an awesome fic shouldn't have to be stopped at all DX Please update :c
hinori92 chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I've read this fiction since you've first uploaded it. The last time I read it was when you last uploaded this chapter. Today I suddenly felt like checking if there is any updates, though sadly none, but I really do love your fiction! This story is extremely awesome and I can still remember the feeling when I was reading this. Its been a while since you've last updated but please upload soon. I, myself is not good in keeping up with my stories and its been a long while since I've uploaded as well. So, I really hope you won't be like me? Haha.

Anyways, your fic is definitely awesome. Please upload soon. I really want to know what will happen next. The cliffhanger is slightly torturing me. )
DevilGene chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
I hope you just alter the roles... it's more fitted and exciting if Lelouch is the girl...