Reviews for Stormy Nights
xWellJustMex chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is awesome! You are such a great author! Maybe you can make a second part to this?

See ya
serpenscape chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
...wow. That was amazing. And wonderfully fluffy. Like candy flos! I like candy floss.
Diceskin chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
that was awesome! you should make a part 2!
Hyruleepona chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This so was not crap. This was genius. I don't think anyone was out of character and I can see this happening in the show. :)
Akiza Night chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
that was not crap that was good!
kassad1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
(sier gut.)

(vary good.)( sorry if my german is crap)
bittersweetmusicgirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
youre right it is crap and im taking about fat crap.
667death chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
that was actually pretty good, as far as i could tell everyone seemed in character. good job
YuseixAkixfan chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hey this story ISN'T crap at ALL! This really good especially 4 a faithshipping fan like me. I was surprised when Ruka asked Aki about what's the first thing she notices about the opposite sex...Anyways good job 10/10!
LORDZ chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
YOU SHOULD'NT RUN YOURSELF INTO THE STORY WAS'NT CRAP IT WAS SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF AND YOUR STORIES(I HOPE THAT LAST SENTENCE MAKES SENSE)
DragonforceX chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Whe! Yay!

BTW: Why does Akiza always do the disclaimer with you?
Pikagirl13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
OMG! THIS IS LIKE YOUR BEST STORY EVER, I mean besides Team Mode, that was your best story. Still I loved this story so much, Great job!
Desierd friends chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was awsome same goes wit rainy days u should make chapters
BrokenComatose chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
It's not crap! It was really good! Please right more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I thought it was really really good-it's not crap at all! I loved it all the way! Loved it when Aki made Rua shut up- I've got nothing against the cute little guy, but he needs to shut up every once and a while..."
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »