Reviews for Stormy Nights
012436597283526005462802605254 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love this story so much and it's so funny to)
J chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Ok, I'm in love with this story! It made my heart melt and it gave me a few laughs too! Can you PLEASE make a sequel?
snakeboy33 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Simply amazing, from the moment in episode 15 that Yusei and Aki's eyes met, I knew that they were going to fall in love. they care about a each other a crap lot. Make a sequel.
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
that was romantic and sweetest YuseixAki moment I've ever read!

man twins can be so evil yet fun. :)

I'm adding this to my fav.
Burakkusu-E chapter 1 . 1/18/2009

Rapid-Infrernum chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
FANTASTIC!

LIKE IT, LOVE IT!

JUST GREAT!

But i think Yusei's personality was more calm and straight, but i think it's normal because when u're alone with the girl u love, u're personality would be changed(sometimes)...

anyway 5 starz!
Thail chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ow, that's so sweet! -thumbs up-

-Thail
Alastor Nightshade chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was cute, I loved the story, I hope to read more from you as a writer
Superknight123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow. This was a great read. (no sarcasm in that) You should seriously consider some Multi-chapter works. If you do them like you did this, they're sure to be hits.
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This is a really great story. i love it :)
Wanderer of Souls and Light chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
It's not crap! I like it a lot, escepcially the truth or dare part. _ You write great one-shots, keep on writing 'em!
Lelouch vi Brittiannia chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I was impressed by this, a very accurate way of showing Aki's personality, I hope to see more of your work

Aki X Yusei always
The Dark Side of Me chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I really like it. Call me crazy but I could see this as canon. Plus, I just love this pairing.
iTaleTeller chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
really good, nice. though I expected some more affection, still is good. and very funny, hehehe.
Rob of Eternal Fire chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
from one writer to another i have to admit at the candidness of how you judge your stories. why you say a story like this is "crap" mystifies me.

I've read a lot of stories on this site, some are pure works of art, and then there are the ones that i would consider to be true 'pieces of garbage crap' this story is certianly NOT crap.

pros: First and foremost i love the faithshipping/junkshipping. there's something about yusei and aki that i think just clicks, especially after yusei's duel with her in the fortune cup. Secondly, there's the length of the oneshot. many authors when they write one chapter stories fail to put in the same effort into the story as they would a multi-chapter fic, but you put your heart and soul into this fic and that in my opinion is what makes it a worthy story for a review. Another thing i liked was the main mover in the fic, the storm. not only did you gain a chance to add drama, to the story, you also took that time to help us gain a better perspective on the characters. finally i noticed you took some liberties with the twins in giving them phobias, but at the same time they were completely in character throughout the whole story. not many writers can do that, especially when trying to nmix things up a bit like you have done repeatedly in your many many excellent 5d's works.

cons: in honesty the one real con i have was the whole idea of truth or dare. that idea is old, granted it fit in well, and not many people have done it in this fan base, but i've read too many truth or dare stories to fully apprecieate them anymore.

other than that this story scores well 2 thumbs up, a 4 out of 5 stars and an 8 out of 10. keep up the good work

Let's burn,