Reviews for Stormy Nights
Poe the second chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I thought this was pretty good, not crap
Accurac chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Awesome Story. The stormy weather thing really gave it it's (how do i say this?) emotion. This could spark a very good sequel. Only complaint: None lol.
012436597283526005462802605254 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love this story so much and it's so funny to)
J chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Ok, I'm in love with this story! It made my heart melt and it gave me a few laughs too! Can you PLEASE make a sequel?
snakeboy33 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Simply amazing, from the moment in episode 15 that Yusei and Aki's eyes met, I knew that they were going to fall in love. they care about a each other a crap lot. Make a sequel.
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
that was romantic and sweetest YuseixAki moment I've ever read!

man twins can be so evil yet fun. :)

I'm adding this to my fav.
Burakkusu-E chapter 1 . 1/18/2009

Rapid-Infrernum chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
FANTASTIC!

LIKE IT, LOVE IT!

JUST GREAT!

But i think Yusei's personality was more calm and straight, but i think it's normal because when u're alone with the girl u love, u're personality would be changed(sometimes)...

anyway 5 starz!
Thail chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ow, that's so sweet! -thumbs up-

-Thail
Alastor Nightshade chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was cute, I loved the story, I hope to read more from you as a writer
Superknight123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow. This was a great read. (no sarcasm in that) You should seriously consider some Multi-chapter works. If you do them like you did this, they're sure to be hits.
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This is a really great story. i love it :)
Wanderer of Souls and Light chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
It's not crap! I like it a lot, escepcially the truth or dare part. _ You write great one-shots, keep on writing 'em!
Lelouch vi Brittiannia chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I was impressed by this, a very accurate way of showing Aki's personality, I hope to see more of your work

Aki X Yusei ~always~
The Dark Side of Me chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I really like it. Call me crazy but I could see this as canon. Plus, I just love this pairing.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »