Reviews for Run
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
So cute and happy. Loved it!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Love BB checking each other out and racing each other. So cute! I'd love to run into Booth on one of my runs!
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
KG86 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Alanna1231 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Jess...I LOVED this! Such a cute little way for the both of them to speculate one another. (And a great way for me to picture Booth in running shorts and bare biceps - YUM!)

So, who won the race? :)

ILM chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
"Although if she were being honest with herself, she would have to admit she rarely had similar reactions to the presence of other men": well, I'm not surprised she has problems being honest with herself, she'd never get any work done if she thought of him all day! ;-)

I like the way you use running as her chance to stop censoring her thoughts - it implies a freedom that she isn't often granted. You also communicate well how she has changed since she met him. Her new concession that she DOES need people is mostly down to him, and she knows it: "She owed him for a lot of things." I really enjoyed this one.
xoSnickersxo chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aw. omg i loved it! that last line was awesome too! great job!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Great job. I really liked it. :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
that was good
thelastcity chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Cute! And very well-written :)
saturn567 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
very cute!
blc chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Nicely done!
lizook chapter 1 . 12/5/2008

Omg, this is perfect. You really have both their voices spot on. I enjoyed Brennan thinking about how he's forced her to change. Particularly, "He just didn’t know when to let something go. And, she grudgingly admitted to herself, she owed him for it. She owed him for a lot of things." because it's so true. He pushes her knowing she's ready for whether she realizes it or not.

"“Bones?” She looked up into the face of her equally startled partner. It was as if her thoughts had conjured him out of thin air." LOL! I don't know I just liked that line. Can *I* conjure him out of thin air?

I also got a good laugh out of "God has a damn sadistic sense of humor, he thought. Out for a simple jog, he had run smack-dab into the reason he needed to let off steam." Poor Booth, can't win.

Finally (almost done rambling - promise!), I love, love, loved the bookending of her thoughts: she was always running away vs. she was always running, but for once she wasn't running away . Just wonderful.

PS-yes, my Muse knows how to get things done! LOL! Hopefully, she'll leave some inspiration for the Max fic (seriously, let me know if you want fresh eyes on it or just throw some ideas at me- I could use something constructive to do this weekend) and get back to me to figure out the end of this one sitting on my desktop.