Reviews for House Odds
Tony's Girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This was an amaizing story. I have spent the whole afternoon reading your stories I've really liked all of them that I have read. I was wondering if you would mind beta-ing a story for me. Let me know if your intrested. Thanks,Ithaca
gsrbritfan chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Loved it & can't wait for your next story!
bordercollie chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
aw excellent :-)
sillym3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
hmm i hope the house will win at 9x10

beautiful story:)
tikismile chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Thank you, I needed that :).
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Love the happy ending.

AKE:D
bonnielass89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Finally got round to reading it just there and yes, its really good. And I wish it could be something we'd see!

I'm still cautiously optimistic though!
Missy chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
loved the story, just didn't like the ending. There could have been more or you could just write a part two to it once we know more about what is going to happen...over all good job...never read a story of yours I didn't like
KimCSI chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh if only it could end something like this :)
sarapals with past50 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I hope you have written the end to the January 15 episode! Perfect-great descriptions. I can see Sara walking down that dirt road to her quiet spot. And she would enjoy the natives more than the tourists!
Flo1804 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is brilliantly written, the imagery is beautiful and very realistic : I went recently to a similar place and, as I read your story, I could totally see what you described. Loved this sentence “Inhaling deep, she let the rich scent of humidity and dirt swamp her lungs and sighed in satisfaction. Life was simply too short to do otherwise.” So true…

I doubt we’ll see something as lyrical and inspired as you wrote (though I would love to be surprised) but fortunately we have fan fiction : for filling the blanks and for making up for the show-writing’s deficiencies.

Many thanks for sharing this with us.
csimouse chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Great job!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was great. Nice job.
PiperG chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Lovely. I think we'll get a happy 'ending' on the show too.

Thanks for writing, I miss your stories.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wonderfully and beautifully done.