Reviews for Life's Design Moves Around White Lies
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
When Tsuna stopped her and chose to tell her the truth despite realizing he'd been duped by Bianchi, Kyoko's hands tighten on the handbag she was holding. She was used to this, this dance of white lies and suddenly being faced with the prospect of truth rattled her. Because she doesn't know how to react. But she feels grateful nonetheless.
Fluffness chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You've made Kyoko seem so less shallow as a character in here than in the manga. I love this take on her personality. You did a great job at making her just cover up her emotions. Keep up the good work!
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
...uuu... ;-;

it's kinda sad...
kuro-30fyre chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
It hurts to be left in the blue. I've never imagined Kyoko to be such a deep person, but now, I feel as if I can empathize with her.

Karsten69 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
well done fic. it might be how Kyoko is feeling in the series. keep on writing.
Evanescences Angel chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wow this is great. Can you continue this? I wanna see how Kyoko will finally reacted when she stops believing lies. No lie is good. Expecially when you lying to youself.

Again, awesome! Continue!

(And please if you have the heart... 27Kyoko? TT pretty please? XD)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
D Cuz the girl can't be THAT stupid.
tootoorooroo chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That's so sad!But it's very good, I aplaud thee!
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aww it's so sweet... I really like it :) I was just arguing with someone the other day because they thought that Kyoko was a real mary Sue but this really defines her emotions :)
Shin-Ijin chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wah ...;;wait in IV...Did Tsuna just die? TTvTT Wa...I never thought about that ! Kyoko ...;KYOKO IS SO STRONG xD
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 12/6/2008